Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Can i have Merengue for the 10TBT?

Last edited:
hello, may i have merengue? she is one of my dreamies so i'd be interested for the 10 tbt :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

@Gusmanak, thanks for the advice for the color! I hope this is better. :)

Since many of you asked for Wolfgang, but Gusmanak was the first one, I'll wait for his answer before letting anyone have the villager! Then I'll TT as much as I can so the others can get him as well. :D

@solula you can have Bangle, of course!

@AUVRU Biskit is already in my town so, you can have him! You can have and reserve Merengue as well. c:

If you guys are still interested, you may VM me or leave a message here. I apologize for leaving my thread open, I forgot to close it before leaving the website. ^-^ I will be available for the rest of the day!
Thanks! Also how will I pay you the bells? I'm kinda new so I don't kn9w

May I have Camofrog please? :]

Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply! I have had a really stressful day, but I'm back on here. :D

Could I purchase merengue? :lemon:

Sure, of course! If you're still interested, let me know. :)

is wolfgang available?

Yep, I can scan his card and have him in my town for you! Just let me know as well. c:

May I have Camofrog please? :]

You can have him, yes! Let me know if you are interested and when you're available!

Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply! I have had a really stressful day, but I'm back on here. :D

Sure, of course! If you're still interested, let me know. :)

Yep, I can scan his card and have him in my town for you! Just let me know as well. c:

You can have him, yes! Let me know if you are interested and when you're available!

I'm still interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back