Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally fine. VM or PM me when she's boxed? :)

I will! Since I'll be having other trades going on, let me know when you're online,
so I can get her in boxes. :)

Hello! Could I please have Pashmina? Harry is moving out of my town in 2 days so I was wondering if you could keep her for me until then. I'm willing to pay the 10 TBT in advance or give you more :p

Hello! Unfortunately, Pashmina is going to someone else, since they asked first. I'm really sorry about it. :( I hope you can find her though! (Also, I have her in my main town but still need to keep her for some PWP, but if you still haven't found her by the time I make her leave, I will let you know!)

Hello,

Could I buy Diana?

Hi! I don't have Diana, sorry. :(

Hi, could I get Biskit and/or Wolfgang?

Hello! You can have both if you'd like. Just let me know! c:

Last edited:
Could I get Merengue?

You can have Merengue for sure! Do you have any place for a villager right now?
I could get her for you today, if you'd like. :)

Can I lurk for Pekoe?
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have Pekoe's cards. :( I'm sure you could find her in another trade though! Good luck. <3

Last edited:

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have Pekoe's cards. :( I'm sure you could find her in another trade though! Good luck. <3
I have space! I'm available anytime today but I might be slow at replying

oh...Well thanks anyways! <3

oh...Well thanks anyways! <3

No problem! I have seen some threads around where people have most amiibo cards,
maybe you could check those? If I come across one (or if I see someone trading Pekoe), I'll definitely let you know! c:

No problem! I have seen some threads around where people have most amiibo cards,
maybe you could check those? If I come across one (or if I see someone trading Pekoe), I'll definitely let you know! c:

I will be on the look out. I also have a Series 2 Amiibo pack in the mailbox right now but dont have the mail key D: My mom has it and she isnt home

I will be on the look out. I also have a Series 2 Amiibo pack in the mailbox right now but dont have the mail key D: My mom has it and she isnt home

Awww, I hope you have her in your series pack! c: (And I hope you can get the key soon!)

I'm closing the thread for a little while. But it will be reopened later!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back