• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally fine. VM or PM me when she's boxed? :)

I will! Since I'll be having other trades going on, let me know when you're online,
so I can get her in boxes. :)

Hello! Could I please have Pashmina? Harry is moving out of my town in 2 days so I was wondering if you could keep her for me until then. I'm willing to pay the 10 TBT in advance or give you more :p

Hello! Unfortunately, Pashmina is going to someone else, since they asked first. I'm really sorry about it. :( I hope you can find her though! (Also, I have her in my main town but still need to keep her for some PWP, but if you still haven't found her by the time I make her leave, I will let you know!)

Hello,

Could I buy Diana?

Hi! I don't have Diana, sorry. :(

Hi, could I get Biskit and/or Wolfgang?

Hello! You can have both if you'd like. Just let me know! c:

Last edited:
Could I get Merengue?

You can have Merengue for sure! Do you have any place for a villager right now?
I could get her for you today, if you'd like. :)

Can I lurk for Pekoe?
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have Pekoe's cards. :( I'm sure you could find her in another trade though! Good luck. <3

Last edited:

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have Pekoe's cards. :( I'm sure you could find her in another trade though! Good luck. <3
I have space! I'm available anytime today but I might be slow at replying

oh...Well thanks anyways! <3

oh...Well thanks anyways! <3

No problem! I have seen some threads around where people have most amiibo cards,
maybe you could check those? If I come across one (or if I see someone trading Pekoe), I'll definitely let you know! c:

No problem! I have seen some threads around where people have most amiibo cards,
maybe you could check those? If I come across one (or if I see someone trading Pekoe), I'll definitely let you know! c:

I will be on the look out. I also have a Series 2 Amiibo pack in the mailbox right now but dont have the mail key D: My mom has it and she isnt home

I will be on the look out. I also have a Series 2 Amiibo pack in the mailbox right now but dont have the mail key D: My mom has it and she isnt home

Awww, I hope you have her in your series pack! c: (And I hope you can get the key soon!)

I'm closing the thread for a little while. But it will be reopened later!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back