Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0549-0182-9319
Feedback
100% (85) +
Hello everyone!

Since I have a few amiibo cards, I have decided to start selling the villagers I have in my new cycling town, for 10 TBT regardless of their tier!

My amiibo cards:
Bam
Bangle
Benedict
Biskit
Felicity
Friga
Gigi
Jeremiah
Leonardo
Lionel
Marshal
Merengue
Nana
Pancetti
Quillson
Rodney
Snake
Stinky
Velma
Wolfgang

I will TT, so if you need a villager right away, it is possible! Similarly, if you want me to hold a villager for you (in case you have no space yet), I will wait for you.

I would advise you to send the TBT once we're sure the trade is happening.

Regarding my log-in hours: I'm online most days from 5pm up to 3am, CET/French time, and sometimes in the morning as well. If I'm online but don't respond right away, you can VM or PM me!

Last edited:
I am busy at the moment but can I request Merengue? ^-^ I'll be able to get her in a couple of hours if that is okay

I am busy at the moment but can I request Merengue? ^-^ I'll be able to get her in a couple of hours if that is okay

Hello! Unfortunately, I am about to head to bed, as it is going to be 3am soon, here. :c
But if you're available (and still interested) tomorrow, I can have Merengue for you! Just let me know what works for you. :D

Last edited:
Hello! Unfortunately, I am about to head to bed, as it is going to be 3am soon, here. :c
But if you're available (and still interested) tomorrow, I can have Merengue for you! Just let me know what works for you. :D

Tomorrow will work as I'll be available all day ^-^ and I shall be interested as she is one of my dreamies <3 If you would like I can send my tbt right now :)

Tomorrow will work as I'll be available all day ^-^ and I shall be interested as she is one of my dreamies <3 If you would like I can send my tbt right now :)

Perfect, tomorrow it is, then! Don't worry about the TBT, you can send them tomorrow, when you come pick her up. :D I'm glad you're finally getting one of your dreamies. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added your FC! I will VM you tomorrow to let you know when I'm ready and Merengue is in boxes. :)

Last edited:
Perfect, tomorrow it is, then! Don't worry about the TBT, you can send them tomorrow, when you come pick her up. :D I'm glad you're finally getting one of your dreamies. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added your FC! I will VM you tomorrow to let you know when I'm ready and Merengue is in boxes. :)

Okay ^-^ thank you <3 I'm trying to have a town full of cute and pink characters. I'll add your fc tonight and you can message me anytime that is best for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay ^-^ thank you <3 I'm trying to have a town full of cute and pink characters. I'll add your fc tonight and you can message me anytime that is best for you

I don't know how the Amiibo stuff works yet, but I'd like to know if I could get Wolfgang?

Also, I hate, hate to critique peoples posts, but that color is really hard to read, you might wanna darken it

Can I reserve multiple? If so can I have bisket and reserve mergerine ?

Last edited:
Can I get Wolfgang before the 20th? I want to get him as my tenth villager and Boomer is moving out that day.

Hello everyone!

@Gusmanak, thanks for the advice for the color! I hope this is better. :)

Since many of you asked for Wolfgang, but Gusmanak was the first one, I'll wait for his answer before letting anyone have the villager! Then I'll TT as much as I can so the others can get him as well. :D

@solula you can have Bangle, of course!

@AUVRU Biskit is already in my town so, you can have him! You can have and reserve Merengue as well. c:

If you guys are still interested, you may VM me or leave a message here. I apologize for leaving my thread open, I forgot to close it before leaving the website. ^-^ I will be available for the rest of the day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back