• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ☆ Villagers for TBT! ☆ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have Wolfgang? Whenever he's available? It's for my second town, Pineleaf

Last edited:
I believe you are 6 hours apart from me. If I fall asleep before you get on then it will have to be sometime after 4pm EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

js I am in no rush to get him rn but I'd like to get him before he's voided.

Hello, can I have Bunnie, Merengue and Marshal :3 I'm available anytime, merci ;)

Hello everyone!

hi! are you available today?

Hi! I am available every day, it just depends on your timezone. If you are in the US, I am most likely going to be asleep when you come around. But if we can find a time where we're both available, there'll be no problem! You can VM or PM me, if you'd like. c:

Can I have Wolfgang? Whenever he's available? It's for my second town, Pineleaf

Hello, yeah sure! Just let me know when you're available and I'll get him for you. c:

I believe you are 6 hours apart from me. If I fall asleep before you get on then it will have to be sometime after 4pm EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

js I am in no rush to get him rn but I'd like to get him before he's voided.

Yes, there's six hours between us! Since I can decide who moves out when I use amiibo cards, I'll make sure not to void Camofrog until you are available for him. :D

Hello, can I have Bunnie, Merengue and Marshal :3 I'm available anytime, merci ;)

Hello, of course you can! Bunnie and Marshal are already in my town, so I can get one in boxes right now and the other one later today. Just let me know when you can pick them up! As for Merengue, I can get her in my town as well. c: (Also, de rien! ^-^)

Great I've added u to take Bunnie :3 I can come when u want :)

Hello! Yes, of course! I'll have her for someone first, and then for you. It should be good in an hour. c:

i'll need to TT til someone leaves my town so if i'm a bit slow i'm so sorry! i'll send you the tbt now :)

Hello everyone!

Hi! I am available every day, it just depends on your timezone. If you are in the US, I am most likely going to be asleep when you come around. But if we can find a time where we're both available, there'll be no problem! You can VM or PM me, if you'd like. c:

Hello, yeah sure! Just let me know when you're available and I'll get him for you. c:

Yes, there's six hours between us! Since I can decide who moves out when I use amiibo cards, I'll make sure not to void Camofrog until you are available for him. :D

Hello, of course you can! Bunnie and Marshal are already in my town, so I can get one in boxes right now and the other one later today. Just let me know when you can pick them up! As for Merengue, I can get her in my town as well. c: (Also, de rien! ^-^)

Ok great! I'm available now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back