glover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Meh. My favorite thing to do in minecraft is mine, Fish, Plant crops, Build, And raid villages

back when i actually played minecraft i loved to mine. it was calming idk i did it a lot just bc it was nice lol i never used all the stuff i got.

I love building houses in villages and trying to breed as many villagers as possible. I also like exploring o3o

Mine, build house, search for pet wolfs, fight monsters at night

Mining is my favorite of all i get to find a lot of cool stuff :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've found a lot of redstone while mining

Flying around,spawning ridiculous amounts of animals in my friends houses, trapping my friends in spiderwebs.....I mostly play to be a pest.
Hunting spiders.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't play too much any more because my controller is dying.

Last edited:
When I used to play Minecraft a lot, I used to just build really weirdly shaped buildings for like hours. I didn't do anything else except that. ; u ;

I used to have this really sadistic hobby of setting entire villages on fire and then spawning zombies everywhere. Watching everyone run and hide and then gradually burn to death was weirdly entertaining.

I'll usually start a new game and see how quickly and recklessly I can slay the ender dragon. Many a Steve were lost to the lava...

I haven't played Minecraft for a few years now. That said, back when I did play, and if I ever pick it back up in the future, the thing I got enjoyment out of was playing Creative mode and just building towns, mansions, castles, etc. I had an elaborate haunted house in my mind around Halloween one year, complete with monsters hidden away in places and a few death traps. Unfortunately I've only ever played it on the Xbox 360, and this was back when that system was still current and some friends and I played it on there. My current computer cannot run Minecraft, but I hope to get a new one sooner or later and I might like to make that haunted house idea a reality someday.

I haven't played Minecraft for a few years now. That said, back when I did play, and if I ever pick it back up in the future, the thing I got enjoyment out of was playing Creative mode and just building towns, mansions, castles, etc. I had an elaborate haunted house in my mind around Halloween one year, complete with monsters hidden away in places and a few death traps. Unfortunately I've only ever played it on the Xbox 360, and this was back when that system was still current and some friends and I played it on there. My current computer cannot run Minecraft, but I hope to get a new one sooner or later and I might like to make that haunted house idea a reality someday.

This is by far my fav thing to do. I'll narrow mine down to making luxurious mansions or hotels though. I also really liked to play around with Redstone and sticky piston logic. Making secret doors and rooms behind bookshelves and walls once I had finished a modern mansion was a joy. I'd often make secret storage rooms or a sauna/natural hot spring under my house hidden behind a wall that opens from a secret switch ^-^

Edit: I also love making massive tree houses ^-^

Last edited:
I used to play this sooo much a very long time ago. I didn't like fighting monsters or go to The End but I loved making towns and villages, and exploring deep chasms oozing with lava.

Does modding the game to look spectacular count as something? Gotta have those shaders for the eye candy ^-^

Generate a nice map with a village nearby that I could turn into a beautiful city and then never touch it ever again.

My favourite thing to do is mining. I just love digging and trying to find rare ores. I also think it's thrilling when you're digging and you come across a cavern and you don't know whether or not there are monsters lurking. Apparently I'm easily amused. XD

Back