• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway ❁ Lilifern Adoption Centre ❁ [Closed]

could i get marina? (~:

Sure! Would you like her today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm closing for a little while as I'm inundated with orders but I'll open up again as soon as possible. Please PM or VM me if you have any queries :)

Last edited:
Ah, so it's open again? If so I'd like Maple :)
Username: EdgyProtagonist
Town Name: Alola
Friend Code: 2509-5104-9176
Villager I'd like to adopt: Maple
When I'd like to adopt them: Should be able to today, just need to get someone out first.

Ah, so it's open again? If so I'd like Maple :)
Username: EdgyProtagonist
When I'd like to adopt them: Should be able to today, just need to get someone out first.

I'm closing in the next day or so, hopefully that's enough time. Just let me know when you're ready.

Username: racatl
Town Name: Palmetto
Friend Code: sidebar
Villager I'd like to adopt: Mitzi
When I'd like to adopt them: I can pick her up today

I'm so sad you're closing down - I also wanted to adopt Kabuki when I got enough villagers to move out.

Are you going to be available in the next couple of hours? Curly is moving out in 8 days but I can time travel. I want to do the plot resetting method for Diana when she moves in so I'll need a bit of time. I'm so sad you're closing down but hopefully you can open the adoption center again sometime in the future! Thank you again for giving me Marshal - it wasn't all a waste :)

Username: Ezzat
Town name: Milan
Friend Code: sidebar (we might already be friends)
Villager I'd like to adopt: Diana
When I'd like to adopt them: possibly in the next few hours, only if you aren't busy

Username: racatl
Town Name: Palmetto
Friend Code: sidebar
Villager I'd like to adopt: Mitzi
When I'd like to adopt them: I can pick her up today

I'm so sad you're closing down - I also wanted to adopt Kabuki when I got enough villagers to move out.

I'm so sorry. I can have Mitzi ready for you whenever so just let me know when you'd like to come and pick her up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you going to be available in the next couple of hours? Curly is moving out in 8 days but I can time travel. I want to do the plot resetting method for Diana when she moves in so I'll need a bit of time. I'm so sad you're closing down but hopefully you can open the adoption center again sometime in the future! Thank you again for giving me Marshal - it wasn't all a waste :)

Username: Ezzat
Town name: Milan
Friend Code: sidebar (we might already be friends)
Villager I'd like to adopt: Diana
When I'd like to adopt them: possibly in the next few hours, only if you aren't busy

That's fine. Just let me know when you'd like to come and collect her.

I'm so sorry. I can have Mitzi ready for you whenever so just let me know when you'd like to come and pick her up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine. Just let me know when you'd like to come and collect her.

I can come over now~
And don't worry about it. :)

Psst~ I got someone out so I can take Maple whenever you're ready~
Here's my info again
Username: EdgyProtagonist (Mayor is Edge)

Username: FriendlyHougen
Town Name: Town
Friend Code: 4725-8045-4066
Villager I'd like to adopt: Cookie
When I'd like to adopt them: Whenever she's available!

Psst~ I got someone out so I can take Maple whenever you're ready~
Here's my info again
Username: EdgyProtagonist (Mayor is Edge)

I'm just handing Mitzi over and then I'll put Maple into boxes for you :)

Username: RockinAlpha
Town Name: Rosevale
Friend Code: 4511-1189-0892
Villager I'd like to adopt: Wendy
When I'd like to adopt them: ASAP. I have an open space and am pretty consistently free.

Username: Bambie
Town: TownPlac
Friend Code: In Sidebar
Villager: Drago (if you still have him)

Back