• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ❁ Lilifern Adoption Centre ❁ [Closed]

Just let me know when you're available to collect him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like him right now? :)

Yes please! Just let me move Moe out really quickly!
Also I got your messages and will draw your request hehe ;3;

All set!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know when you're available to collect him :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like him right now? :)

That would be perfect! (I'm unsure if my post didn't show up!)

Last edited:
Okay, just let me know when you're ready.

Also, really? :D I'm so excited. How much TBT do you want for it?

Hey, I'd really like Hazel if that's possible. :3

EDIT:
Username: ItsMilkypink
Town Name: Cephius
Friend Code: Sidebar
Villager I'd like to adopt: Hazel
When I'd like to adopt them: Either now or between 5 and 11PM GMT

Last edited:
Hey, I'd really like Hazel if that's possible. :3

EDIT:
Username: ItsMilkypink
Town Name: Cephius
Friend Code: Sidebar
Villager I'd like to adopt: Hazel
When I'd like to adopt them: Either now or between 5 and 11PM GMT

That's fine. Would you like her right now?

That's fine. Would you like her right now?

Yep! If that's possible. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to adopt Hazel later today (between 4 and 11 PM GMT depending when I get home).

Would I also be able to adopt Lucky at some point once I have another spot free in my town? I'm currently cycling out the unwanted villagers.

Thanks!

I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to adopt Hazel later today (between 4 and 11 PM GMT depending when I get home).

Would I also be able to adopt Lucky at some point once I have another spot free in my town? I'm currently cycling out the unwanted villagers.

Thanks!

I'm sorry that I missed you earlier! That's fine. Just let me know when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya! sorry 'bout last time.
may I pick up Elvis please? I have space.

Don't worry about it. I'll VM you when my gates are open :)

Username: brooklynemogirl
Town Name: WeenTown
Friend Code: 0361-7748-4798
Villager I'd like to adopt:Daisy
When I'd like to adopt them: whenever ! Im available most times. Asap!!

Hello! I'll have a space in town tomorrow and came here to check things and saw a "last chance" added on the title... is everything alright? :(
Would I be able to get Francine tomorrow, after Cobb leaves? Or is this shop closing today? :(
Thank you :)

Hello! I'll have a space in town tomorrow and came here to check things and saw a "last chance" added on the title... is everything alright? :(
Would I be able to get Francine tomorrow, after Cobb leaves? Or is this shop closing today? :(
Thank you :)

I'm closing in the next day or so but I've decided to keep my cycle town until I've given everyone their villagers so it's okay if you can't pick them up today. Francine isn't currently on my villager list but I've actually only recently ordered her card and she should be here in the next few days if that works for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take her now if you're ready!

Sorry, I didn't see your post! I can have her ready for you in around ten minutes if you're still available?

Last edited:
Back