that one guy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Well I mean, I did start 2 days ago but that's not the point. I guess here's a quick story about what happened. [I don't mind if you skip this] :)

I've been a fan of the animal crossing games since Wild World, which I played when I was 6. I haven't played City Folk yet but im hoping to find a copy somehow in local game stores because from what i've seen thats a pretty cool one.

I first started New Leaf in 2014 to take my mind off some hard times as I'd lost my copy of Wild World for quite some time previously, [it turned out it had been in my DS case all along, how funny.] It took me some time to adjust back into animal crossing but I got the hang of it. I've visited this site a few times previously, just by google though and never thought to sign up.

My card for new leaf broke somewhere around early 2016/late 2015. I was pretty sad because i'd finally made a path design and also had completed it, and also had a town full of nice villagers, not my dream ones but ones that were nice so I kept them. I managed to fix it somewhere between April and May this year, but my town was no longer the same. 3 of my dream villagers were still there but it was flooded with weeds and new houses had ruined my path design. I updated to Welcome Amiibo and sold my town [which actually got me 17 million bells despite the horrible layout] and made my current town, Verona [It's name actually comes from a song I like, not from Romeo + Juliet, which I discovered from a song contest called Eurovision, im a huge fan of that].

So yeah, um hi. I'm hoping I can find out some new stuff and also make some new friends! I'd also like helping people and if you read what I wrote above then thanks I guess? [as you can probably tell i'm a little awkward and have no clue why] also I like pizza :p

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a good time here, people are pretty nice. :)

Welcome! I love the town name! I love the V names, as I am mayor of Verdant and Vermilin (Vermilion is too long x_x)

Back