• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey, I'm new here!

NormalVillager

that one guy
Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Well I mean, I did start 2 days ago but that's not the point. I guess here's a quick story about what happened. [I don't mind if you skip this] :)

I've been a fan of the animal crossing games since Wild World, which I played when I was 6. I haven't played City Folk yet but im hoping to find a copy somehow in local game stores because from what i've seen thats a pretty cool one.

I first started New Leaf in 2014 to take my mind off some hard times as I'd lost my copy of Wild World for quite some time previously, [it turned out it had been in my DS case all along, how funny.] It took me some time to adjust back into animal crossing but I got the hang of it. I've visited this site a few times previously, just by google though and never thought to sign up.

My card for new leaf broke somewhere around early 2016/late 2015. I was pretty sad because i'd finally made a path design and also had completed it, and also had a town full of nice villagers, not my dream ones but ones that were nice so I kept them. I managed to fix it somewhere between April and May this year, but my town was no longer the same. 3 of my dream villagers were still there but it was flooded with weeds and new houses had ruined my path design. I updated to Welcome Amiibo and sold my town [which actually got me 17 million bells despite the horrible layout] and made my current town, Verona [It's name actually comes from a song I like, not from Romeo + Juliet, which I discovered from a song contest called Eurovision, im a huge fan of that].

So yeah, um hi. I'm hoping I can find out some new stuff and also make some new friends! I'd also like helping people and if you read what I wrote above then thanks I guess? [as you can probably tell i'm a little awkward and have no clue why] also I like pizza :p

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a good time here, people are pretty nice. :)

Welcome! I love the town name! I love the V names, as I am mayor of Verdant and Vermilin (Vermilion is too long x_x)

Back