Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Idk who I to get. Because I know I'm stuck with them. Thinking about scanning plucky in...I'd be stuck with her if so. But also whoever I get will be my tenth villager so very unlikely to move anyway.

Who should I get

I have Phoebe and Plucky in two of my towns and they're both pretty great. Phoebe is really pretty, because of her colors and she's a freaking phoenix!

And I just think Plucky is cute. Normally not a fan of the chicken villagers, but she's an exception. Her and Ken.

I've had Phoebe in my first town for three years and she's a lot of fun. Deirdre is in one of my other towns and she's cool too. They're both always saying things that make me laugh.

I've only had 3 uchis playing this game: Renee, Shari, and Agnes. I really didn't like Renee, whose house and demeanor made me think of Uchi's as mysteriously deceptive. Shari is okay, and made me rethink the personality.

Agnes, though, is a great option that won't be moving away from my town anytime soon - and her house is loaded with an awesome mix of sleek and lovely furniture!

Out of the options, i'm gonna say Phoebe. She's the only one out of those that i've had in a town for a long time and i've gotten to know. She reminds me of Phoebe out of friends and at one point I was gonna have her and Joey in a town for fun. I do like the look of Renee though and she is a villager i'd like to get to know. I like villagers that have a certain look that'd make you feel apprehensive to talk to them at first, but then they turn out to be a sweetie. Also I like that she wears a sailor shirt, it reminds me of that one person at school that everybody would be scared to talk to but when they'd get to know them and they'd be really nice.

Back