• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pics, art, streetpass items, RV/amiibo visits for TBT or IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want :D[/QUOTE]

Sure! I've added you, let me know when you're ready and thank you very much :)

15 TBT would be perfect :) I'll add you now. Do you want me to pick it up or can you deliver?

If you want :D

Sure! I've added you, let me know when you're ready and thank you very much :)[/QUOTE]

Argh, I am so sorry, I completely forgot I already summoned Cece today. Are you interested in visiting her ? I can summon Inkwell tomorrow.

Sure! I've added you, let me know when you're ready and thank you very much :)

Argh, I am so sorry, I completely forgot I already summoned Cece today. Are you interested in visiting her ? I can summon Inkwell tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I can do tomorrow~ I think I'm getting some stuff from Cece's RV already but if I don't, I wouldnt mind coming over but yeah i rather see Inkwell.

I'm ready anytime :) my gate is open, town name Milan

Argh, I am so sorry, I completely forgot I already summoned Cece today. Are you interested in visiting her ? I can summon Inkwell tomorrow.

I can do tomorrow~ I think I'm getting some stuff from Cece's RV already but if I don't, I wouldnt mind coming over but yeah i rather see Inkwell.[/QUOTE]

I am a complete noob today, honestly :( Thanks for your understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added:

music-room floor
basement floor

heart y. balloon
heart r. balloon
vanilla ice cream
red pinwheel
yellow balloon
bunny g. balloon
matcha soft-serve
indigo balloon

Last edited:
Added:

balloon TV
wooden Bear
unicycle
green balloon
cyan pinwheel

I can do tomorrow~ I think I'm getting some stuff from Cece's RV already but if I don't, I wouldnt mind coming over but yeah i rather see Inkwell.

I am a complete noob today, honestly :( Thanks for your understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added:

music-room floor
basement floor

heart y. balloon
heart r. balloon
vanilla ice cream
red pinwheel
yellow balloon
bunny g. balloon
matcha soft-serve
indigo balloon[/QUOTE]

Thats alright, not to worry XD

Can I get the WiiU? How does 2 TBT sound?

Also, if you ever find a baby or mama panda, I would like to be the first to know. I've been on the hunt for those for forever.

Can I get the WiiU? How does 2 TBT sound?

Also, if you ever find a baby or mama panda, I would like to be the first to know. I've been on the hunt for those for forever.

Usually RV items go for 5 tbt. Would you agree on this?
And I can order both baby and mama panda from T&T, for like 2 more tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If possible could I visit Wade today?

Due to my confusion about Cece / Inkwell, You'd have to wait until Monday for me to summon any other character. Please VM on Monday if you're still interested in visiting Wade.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -op

Due to my confusion about Cece / Inkwell, You'd have to wait until Monday for me to summon any other character. Please VM on Monday if you're still interested in visiting Wade.
Yeah, that's fine. When are you available?

And I can order both baby and mama panda from T&T, for like 2 more tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be interested. But I dont have my VM's on so it wont be the ideal way to reach you

Yeah, that's fine. When are you available?

Now for the Wii U alone. If you want the pandas in bonus, we can trade tomorrow, the time for me to order them :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be interested. But I dont have my VM's on so it wont be the ideal way to reach you

No problem, just post on this thread then (or PM if available).

Last edited:
Now for the Wii U alone. If you want the pandas in bonus, we can trade tomorrow, the time for me to order them :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem, just post on this thread then (or PM if available).
I'll wait for the pandas. VM me tomorrow when you're ready. Thanks!!!

Hiya, I am interested in:

heart y. balloon
heart r. balloon
red pinwheel
yellow balloon
bunny g. balloon
indigo balloon
green balloon
cyan pinwheel

Hiya, I am interested in:

heart y. balloon
heart r. balloon
red pinwheel
yellow balloon
bunny g. balloon
indigo balloon
green balloon
cyan pinwheel

Yes :) Would you agree on 4 millions bells or 40 tbt for these ?

Would you take 35 BTB (since that is how much I have, lol)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back