• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pics, art, streetpass items, RV/amiibo visits for TBT or IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
motherly statue
neutral painting
calm painting
proper painting
warm painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

How much in TBT?

I don't want the gyroid anymore- got it from someone else- but I'll take the high-spirits items for 10 TBT!
If I can get the art by waiting, though, then I'll pay 25 TBT instead once you get it.

You can also already have the warm painting, I keep it for you with the high spirit clothes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to visit Claude whenever you are available for 1.5mil in game bells - 4 visits if possible.

Hello,
No problem :)
Are your available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

motherly statue
neutral painting
calm painting
proper painting
warm painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

How much in TBT?

Some of the arts are already reserved, but I can already deliver these items:

proper painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

Would you agree on 20 tbt for these?

I actually was able to get all the items that I needed earlier. I'm sorry about that. :(

Added Katie's pic, scary painting and piggy bank to the list.

If it's still free, could I buy the Fueki Set?
Let me know a price in IGB :blush:

can i have the fueki collection for 6.5mil?

Hi there !
No problem.
Please VM me when you're available to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's still free, could I buy the Fueki Set?
Let me know a price in IGB :blush:

Hello :)
I have several of them, so yes. And this would cost 6.5 millions igb as for btbt above.

I have no problem w/ that :)
Let me know when you're online & ready to trade!

EDIT: I found the item elsewhere. Thank you, though! If I need anything else I will be sure to come back. :blush:

Last edited:
can i have all of the art except for the solemn painting? id assume theyre all real if youre selling them? can i have a price in IGB?

can i have all of the art except for the solemn painting? id assume theyre all real if youre selling them? can i have a price in IGB?

Sorry, the list was not up-to-date and there is a reservation for some of the art works. I also added a famous painting for sale. Would you be interested? The price in IGB is 500k per work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, but I will be in 30 minutes. :)

OK. VM me when you're ready please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back