• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Pics, art, streetpass items, RV/amiibo visits for TBT or IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you still have the high-spirit pants, shirt, and hat? If so, is 18 TBT a good price?

Hi! Do you still have the high-spirit pants, shirt, and hat? If so, is 18 TBT a good price?

I still have some, yes and 18 tbt are fine. Would you be available for delivery now?

Sorry, the list was not up-to-date and there is a reservation for some of the art works. I also added a famous painting for sale. Would you be interested? The price in IGB is 500k per work.

yeah id like the famous painting as well, whats your price in TBT per work? its 4 paintings in total

Some new additions to the list:

pics:
Molly
Nana
Agent S

RV items:
plant partition
Casablanca lilies
red cash register

other:
pachysaurus model
bowtoid

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg, yes!
Gates open!

Here in 5 minutes :D

Could I buy 2 plant partitions if possible for whatever price you think is suitable? :>

Could I buy 2 plant partitions if possible for whatever price you think is suitable? :>

I'm checking if I have a second one :p
Would 5 tbt or 500k igb per item be a good price? (I don't much about prices for RV items...)

Well, I have only one... :(
Please VM me when you're ready for the trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added:

cash tray
hibiscus
flower display case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back