neutral painting
calm painting
proper painting
warm painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

How much in TBT?

I don't want the gyroid anymore- got it from someone else- but I'll take the high-spirits items for 10 TBT!
If I can get the art by waiting, though, then I'll pay 25 TBT instead once you get it.

You can also already have the warm painting, I keep it for you with the high spirit clothes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to visit Claude whenever you are available for 1.5mil in game bells - 4 visits if possible.

Hello,
No problem :)
Are your available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

motherly statue
neutral painting
calm painting
proper painting
warm painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

How much in TBT?

Some of the arts are already reserved, but I can already deliver these items:

proper painting
solemn painting
princess sofa
t-rex

Would you agree on 20 tbt for these?

I actually was able to get all the items that I needed earlier. I'm sorry about that. :(

Added Katie's pic, scary painting and piggy bank to the list.

can i have the fueki collection for 6.5mil?

Hi there !
No problem.
Please VM me when you're available to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's still free, could I buy the Fueki Set?
Let me know a price in IGB :blush:

Hello :)
I have several of them, so yes. And this would cost 6.5 millions igb as for btbt above.

EDIT: I found the item elsewhere. Thank you, though! If I need anything else I will be sure to come back. :blush:

Last edited:
can i have all of the art except for the solemn painting? id assume theyre all real if youre selling them? can i have a price in IGB?

can i have all of the art except for the solemn painting? id assume theyre all real if youre selling them? can i have a price in IGB?

Sorry, the list was not up-to-date and there is a reservation for some of the art works. I also added a famous painting for sale. Would you be interested? The price in IGB is 500k per work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, but I will be in 30 minutes. :)

OK. VM me when you're ready please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back