• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which of these villagers should I get?

casual.kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
I'm getting tired of having only 9 villagers, so I looked through all of the villagers and made a list of my favorites. Who, out of these villagers, do you think I should add as my tenth? Sorry that there are so many I didn't realize how much I loved the villagers in this game.

Aurora
Daisy
Gladys
Goldie
Kiki
Lily
Lolly
Maple
Melba
Merengue
Midge
Mitzi
Molly
Nana
Poppy
Tia
Bunnie
Carmen
Chrissy
Cookie
Felicity
Flora
Ketchup
Rosie
Ruby
Sprinkle
Tangy
Blanche
Diana
Francine
Kitty
Pecan
Vivian
Yuka
Frita
Hazel
Mira
Muffy
Pashmina
Paula
Plucky
Tammy
Bob
Cube
Dizzy
Erik
Lucky
Stitches
Walker
Zucker
Antonio
Kid Cat
Ribbot
Teddy
Apollo
Butch
Camofrog
Chief
Chow
Croque
Fang
Octavian
Chadder
Eugene
Jacques
Kyle
Lopez
Marshal

I'd pick Molly or Kyle, as both having them in my old town was amazing. But after all, it is your town so it is up to you.

What is theme of the town? Do you want it match a theme? Do you want to make sure you have at least one of each personality trait?

What is theme of the town? Do you want it match a theme? Do you want to make sure you have at least one of each personality trait?

I already do have one of each personality trait, and I don't really care about theming with my town. I'm just going for a town with villagers who I like. If it makes a difference though, my town is Modern / Tropical themed. I already have O'Hare who was basically a requirement for my town. (One who I like, and he also perfectly matches the theme)

You should probably consider having Tangy, or Ketchup, since they match with the tropical theme. ^^

My favorite out of those you mentioned is Chadder. He's in my town and I absolutely adore him.

Ketchup or Lolly. They're both really cute. I love how Ketchup's face looks like a tomato.

Last edited:
I noticed you have a few frog villagers on your list... I find Lily a pretty safe choice, should you go for an aquatic theme. Octavian might work there, too - but his house makes him look like he came from outer space.

I would choose Ketchup, Erik, or Kyle! Out of the three, Ketchup is my definite favorite. She's super cute and nice and I love the aesthetic of her and her house. I also love Erik's style and house; his cabin/lodge is really cozy and homey and when he lived in my town I wouldn't let him change anything, just like with Ketchup rn lol. I also love having Kyle in my town; he's really laid back and sweet, and though I don't like the style of his house as much I still love having him in my town. Hope this helped a little bit, good luck choosing! :)

It depends on which personalities you have in your town right now tbh for me to make an informed descision, but I guess i'll try to give my answer based on the villagers on your sig. Also, don't worry about the long list! I think it looks very organised and shows that your dedicated to choosing the right villager for your town. :)

Judging by your signature you're going for a sort of tropical themed town? atleast that's the vibe I get, so I think you should choose Yuka as your tenth. I believe Koala's are found in hot climates and such, so I think she'd be perfect for your town! She could also give your town a pop of colour if you had her move in. If not Yuka, I strongly recommend Blanche, but that could be me being bias on my part. Either way you have a fair few villagers to choose from there and whichever one you choose and possibly don't like, you always have another to fall back on. :)

I recommend Plucky. :)
Mostly because she would fit in well in your town theme. I really like her too, she seems pretty great.
Molly is good too I guess, although I feel Plucku would be a better candidate. :)

I'm sort of biased, smug villagers are my favorite, but my vote is definitely for Kyle :) He's in my town and he's so much fun to have around !!

I think everyone would assume I'd recommend Kid cat, but Bob is absolutely purrfect too!

Back