Giveaway A chocolate cake! Winner Announced!!

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (231) +
Thanks to the generosity of a friend, I decided to pay it forward and do a giveaway of a chocolate cake!
chocolate-cake.png

To enter all you have to do is post what your favorite dessert is, or share a yummy recipe!

1 entry per person please. Winner will be chosen via random generator. Giveaway ends on Wednesday the 14th. Goood luck!

EDIT: chosen by random generator, the winner is hillaruhsaur! Congratulations and enjoy your tasty treat!!!

Last edited:
OMG I want this so badly xD

My favorite dessert, hmm, it's hard to say.
I like cakes, pies, donuts, cupcakes, muffins, cobblers, crumbles, a whole bunch of things.
I really like fruit though.

So I will say, my favorite dessert is anything that's yummy :3

Last edited:
I want that cake soo badly

My favorite deserts are:
chocolate cake (yes and only chocolate cake)
ice cream
cookies
candy
and any other chocolate or dark chocolate thing

This is so generous, my favourite dessert is hmm, well I love ice cream, anf frozen yogurt the best probably haha

For dessert, I like fruit (oops im boring) and also vanilla ice cream! I also have a soft spot for Forever Yogurt's Euro Tart flavored yogurt. So good hehe

My favourite dessert is definitely apple crisp. C: Add ice cream and maple syrup on top. Yuuum!! Of course, warm the apple crisp first. Hehe.

Thanks for doing this. My favorite dessert is flan, tres leches cake, ice cream/shaved ice, and plain doughnuts.

My favorite dessert is definitely brownies. They've gotta be moist and with chocolate chips, though. Thanks for this giveaway!

thank you! my favorite dessert is ice cream, specifically Blue Bell or Baskin Robbins.

My favorite dessert is Ice Cream! :D
I really like eating it alot, I used to eat this flavor that had both Strawberry and Vanilla in one... it was really fantastic! :D
Thanks again for the Giveaway!

My favorite dessert is this kind of cookie that my grandma makes; they're called spice cookies and they have icing and sprinkles one them. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway, and good luck to everyone!! :)

I love Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Chocolate Ice Cream :D <3

Thank you for the giveaway c:

My favorite dessert is three milk cake. I'll eat basically any sweets though, I love anything sugary <3

Thank you for this giveaway, Bcat you are so nice ^^

this might be weird but i like mango cheesecake..? yea.. thanks for hosting ;w;

Choosing a favorite dessert is way too hard, so here's one of my favorite recipes. It is the bomb.com and so easy to make. The PLT! I saw the recipe for it on "Giada at Home" and HAD to cook it.

Video Recipe - Click me!

Written Recipe / Ingredients + All That Stuff - Click me!

Back