Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0549-0182-9319
Feedback
100% (85) +
Hello everyone!☆

I went through my storage and realized I had many things to sell. Here is a list of all the items I have! http://moridb.com/catalogs/Ndm3zTupu1

As I am not good with prices, you can make your own offer, and we can discuss if after! I would like TBT, but I'll take IGB as well.

I probably have some duplicates (I don't have them all in mind), so you may ask me if you're unsure and I'll let you know!

☆Thank you for your time and have a nice day! ☆

CURRENTLY: ONLINE|OFFLINE

- - - Post Merge - - -

fruit-panel cushion
fruit-panel floor
fruit-panel wall
peach's parasol
sweets player

2mil in game bells?

Sounds great! I have to pick up some items right now, but you can add me and I'll let you know when everything is ready? Would you like to pick them up, or do you want me to come over?

[For some reason, it keeps merging, sorry!]

Last edited:
fruit-panel cushion
fruit-panel floor
fruit-panel wall
peach's parasol
sweets player

2mil in game bells?

maid dress, all the sweets stuff, tea tansu, soft-serve lamp.
how much igb r u looking for it all? sorry i don't have any offers in mind! can do half igb, half tbt too.

maid dress, all the sweets stuff, tea tansu, soft-serve lamp.
how much igb r u looking for it all? sorry i don't have any offers in mind! can do half igb, half tbt too.

Ah, unfortunately, the maid dress isn't available anymore... I thought I had uploaded the list, sorry! :c
As for the rest, you can have them all. I'd say, hmmm... 250,000 IGB for all the items? Since the sweets set is originally pricey.

Last edited:
Ah, unfortunately, the maid dress isn't available anymore... I thought I had uploaded the list, sorry! :c
As for the rest, you can have them all. I'd say, hmmm... 250,000 IGB for all the items? Since the sweets set is originally pricey.

sure! :) ill add your FC now. please open your gates?

sure! :) ill add your FC now. please open your gates?

Alright! I'll add you, pick up your items and open the gates. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! You can come over (while I pick up the sweets floor and wall because I forgot them, haha.) Your items are in front of the train station. c:

Back