Shop [ Elliot ] :: Dʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀʏᴏʀs

All of you guys are accepted!
I'll be going live after breakfast, so if you'd like to watch me draw your character or mayor, I'll be posting a link here!

Also if any of you have the sloppy set, I'd definitely draw something extra for pieces from the set!

All of you guys are accepted!
I'll be going live after breakfast, so if you'd like to watch me draw your character or mayor, I'll be posting a link here!

Also if any of you have the sloppy set, I'd definitely draw something extra for pieces from the set!

Did you ever get to streaming :3c ?

I have not gone live yet! I'm trying to get a better streaming service downloaded!
And I'll be jumping around! :)

Sounds good!

Also this is what you'll all most likely be getting!

oc____petty_as_hell_by_hasetsu-dbcq8h0.png

Halfbody w/ simple background! I might add random ACNL patterns in the back \o/
I'll be streaming in a few hours! Need to take a break HAHA

I'll bump up my offer to 500tbt. I can't wait to see what you draw next! :D

Last edited:
Sounds good!

Also this is what you'll all most likely be getting!

oc____petty_as_hell_by_hasetsu-dbcq8h0.png

Halfbody w/ simple background! I might add random ACNL patterns in the back \o/
I'll be streaming in a few hours! Need to take a break HAHA

mrs. potts turned goth? but really it's so pretty with all the colors now

beautiful!!!!!~ oml i love your art so much!! ill pay you 100 tbt and i could make you a free signature!! here is a photo of my mayorIMG_0413.jpg could you draw her with long hair and a bow near the top like in the photo. sorry if thats stupid and makes no sense. you can do what ever you would like to i trust you~ thank you so much!!

would it be ok if i requested my mayor, candor? ;v;

the ref:
wAhT2.png

specific things (you wanted specific so oh boy here goes)
-if the picture is unclear, he wears:
brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
suspenders with gold buckles
rainbow feather
a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which are covered in blue and gold flecks like paint has been spattered on it
a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
khaki shorts
brown boots (they don't have fur like i'm the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)

if at all possible could you draw him holding onto a plushie of THIS mayor:
wAipf.png
(except please make the plushie have a faint grin and not a frown, lol

i know you said you want specifics but agh i'm still sorry this is so specific ;-;

i can pay 200 tbt!! i'm sorry if that's not enough

Last edited:
First I'd like to say how much I love your art!!! I'm really glad you've found your passion and are pursuing it in school! Best of luck to you :- ) <3

Hey there, I'd love if you drew my mayor, I wear any of the color striped shirts and explorer shorts (the tan ones) with knee high black and white striped socks.

Preferably with the green stripe shoes (but that doesn't matter too much)
green-stripe-shoes.jpg

Here is my villager!
HNI_0004.JPG

I sold my town in ACNL so I've got a good amount of bells, could I pay you in game? We can talk how much.
Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Back