• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite youtubers? :3

I've been REALLY into emmymadeinjapan for a while, i always stop what im doing when i see she posted a new video.
she tries unique/interesting foods and talks about it and just speaks very eloquently, i love hearing her opinions lol

Shane Dawson and Trisha Paytas.

I've been watching Shane for 9 years and I'm so proud of him. He has grew so much and has went through so much, he deserves to live happy like he does now. I hope he works on his other personal issues and resolves them. :)

I like Trish because she plays the game well and is really entertaining. Her sincere videos are very heartwarming.

game grumps, markiplier, jacksepticeye, dan and phil, lonnie/lonniedos, rosanna pansino, dodie, bananajamana, grav3yardgirl, sushi ramen riku, buzzfeed unsolved (ik its buzzfeed blue but its like the only thing i watch other than the occasional try guys vid), top5s, cheeksxo3 :D

eedupzz
jenna/julien
annapantsu (not really a youtuber, more of a cover artist-singer)

ya that's basically it. every other youtuber that i consistently watch are just hearthstone streamers: brian kibler (<3), kripp, amaz, disguised toast.

Shane 100% I'm not even sorry

also I watch Elijah + Christine sometimes

My partner and I also like to watch the Yogscast and Hat Films and have done for a number of years as they're geared towards a slightly more mature audience

my top favorite has always been chuggaaconroy, but other than him i watch
stephenvlog (and his lp channel stephenplays)
therunawayguys
rebeltaxi
rooster teeth (i know they aren't youtubers but they have a yt channel)
achievement hunter
funhaus
and sugar pine 7

My three favorite Youtubers are Raxby, Nicole Guerriero and Desi Perkins.

I also watch and really like LustreLux, Casey Holmes, PewDiePie, Marzia, Melissa Flores, Widya Soraya, Fancy Vlogs by Gab, Bella Fiori and Nazanin Kavari.

JStuStudios
Pimpnite
Thomas Sanders
Pokesoup (if I'm in the mood to watch Pokemon card unboxings.)

-Malinda Kathleen Reese
-IISuperwomanII
-Study Music Project (for music)
-jvgsjeff for Animal Crossing stuff

Almost exclusively Shane at this point. His videos are a lot different than they used to be & I really like the ones he films with Garret and Drew.

catcreature, conan gray, beckie jane brown, lucy moon, daniel k. layton, emma blackery, cup of jasmien, justkissmyfrog, nanalew, hailey blais, duck living, notjustblonde, bertie gilbert, floriebunda, dreamonmaddie.

cow chop, criken2, vanossgaming (and the rest of his gang), airforceproud95, sovietwomble, yogscast, xisumavoid, chuggaaconroy, mrkravin, macdoesit, critikal (aka penguinz0), chuyplaysnintendo, steven suptic and his squad

...i have way too many lmao

I'm not a big fan of youtubers. I occasionally watch Thomas Sanders or Markiplier, but that's about it.

The channels I mostly watch are The Runaway Guys group, Lucahjin, Masaeanela, The Third Wheel, and Christopher Niosi. Probably others I can't remember.

Q: Favorite YouTubers?

A: My favorite Youtubers so far are:

I'm mostly into K-pop and gaming videos on Youtube. When it comes to the YouTubers that I've subscribed to I usually wait for them to upload a couple of videos then just binge watch them when I got the time. That way I don't get so anxious while waiting for a new video to come up.

AlbertsStuff/Flamingo
BasedShaman
Mumkey Jones
ARTV/Beyond ARTV
Callum's Corner
Memeulous
MrRepzion
A plethora of ASMR channels.

I've recently been obsessed over The G Team Paranormal Investigators, OmarGoshTV, Brennen Taylor, Ally Law, Shane Dawson and The Doctors.

Back