• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite youtubers? :3

I'm obsessed with mischa crossing , Noodlerella , The Offical Pokemon Youtube Channel , Nintendo and AbdallahSmash026

Last edited:
im.... a youtube junkie oops dont look at me funny!!
dan and phil (my DADS), alexandria morgan (oh! my! god! shes so sweet and funny i love her with my whole heart), jessica clemens, niomi smart, fleur de force, kendall rae (i loooove her conspiracy and missing persons videos and how genuinely concerned and involved she is ;;), louise pentland, marzia bisognin, safiya nygaard, does buzzfeed unsolved count? jacksepticeye, mkbhd (hes so funny bye), jackie aina, i used to be obsessed with kickthepj too.... ive been watching youtubers for good 6-7 years, i go through a lot of phases where i just binge watch someone's channel but the obsession rarely lasts ;;
on the flipside, i really cant stand prank youtubers, people who constantly do story times and clickbaits, shane dawson, emma blackery, most of the british youtubers gleam crew (zoella, pointlessblog, marcus etc lol the only ones i like are niomi and louise) and those really popular american beauty gurus since they freak me out a little lol their lives just seem to perfect and it makes me feel uneasy

wow this is so long i dont have a life :)

Last edited:
im.... a youtube junkie oops dont look at me funny!!
dan and phil (my DADS), alexandria morgan (oh! my! god! shes so sweet and funny i love her with my whole heart), jessica clemens, niomi smart, fleur de force, kendall rae (i loooove her conspiracy and missing persons videos and how genuinely concerned and involved she is ;;), louise pentland, marzia bisognin, safiya nygaard, does buzzfeed unsolved count? jacksepticeye, mkbhd (hes so funny bye), jackie aina, i used to be obsessed with kickthepj too.... ive been watching youtubers for good 6-7 years, i go through a lot of phases where i just binge watch someone's channel but the obsession rarely lasts ;;
on the flipside, i really cant stand prank youtubers, people who constantly do story times and clickbaits, shane dawson, emma blackery, most of the british youtubers gleam crew (zoella, pointlessblog, marcus etc lol the only ones i like are niomi and louise) and those really popular american beauty gurus since they freak me out a little lol their lives just seem to perfect and it makes me feel uneasy

wow this is so long i dont have a life :)

If you actually watched Shane's content you would know that isn't the case at all lmao.

Edit: oh I misinterpreted that, I think. oops, I thought you were saying he does story times and clickbait which is kinda untrue. lol

Last edited:
i havent been able to feed my gaming addiction in so long so recently ive been watching alpharad and lytheros channels

KEVJUMBA omg. He filled my gloomy senior high years with laughters lol. I wonder what he's doing now since he's not on youtube anymore haha

doddleoddle
domics
jaiden animation
theodd1sout
memeluous
willne

the only youtubers I rly watch rn are dan & phil, shane and safiya nygaard

Last edited:
shane
gabe helmy
dan and phil
jenna marbles + julien solomita

literally the only good youtubers

I like Markiplier, and I swear it's not just because I have a mild crush on him. Okay it's probably because I totally have a mild crush on him. I also like Adrienne (Yoga with Adrienne), LavenderTowne and Leslilumarie.

I'm also a longtime fan of Jenna Marbles, also totally not because I have a crush on her.

Last edited:
jacksfilms and trisha paytas lol. trisha is a big troll but she's super entertaining, and her videos where she's actually herself is pretty cool too

- - - Post Merge - - -

and GASP HOW COULD I FORGET?? Madeleine Petsch. she plays Cheryl on Riverdale and made a YouTube channel so her fans could get to know her better

Shane Dawson
Dan and Phil
Thomas Sanders
Drew Lynch
Jacksfilms
Odd1sout
Crazy Middles
DramaAlert

Last edited:
ProPepper can be fun for his dumb yahoo answers videos. I haven't bothered with the gaming ones yet cause that is basically not an interest for me tbh.

Back