Favorite youtubers? :3

Chadtronic and the most of the Normalboots guys like PBG and Jontron are pretty neat
Weest, Challa and Jacksfilms are a few other favorites
I used to love Siivagunner he was the hecking best. RedScreen and MowtenDoo are kool
Clever Clover Productions/Jack C. and Lotusbandicoot are criminally underrated, their webtoons and animations are amazing

IMPORTANT EDIT: Forgot Alfred Alfer, Dunkey and J.T. Sexkik

Last edited:
Joel, Critikal, Chadtronic, RebelTaxi, MarsReviews, ScareTheater, Night Mind, Uncle Dane, ArraySeven, SoundSmith, LazyPurple, Doctor Lalve, and Mischa Crossing are some of my favorites. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd put kitty0706 in there too, but unfortunately he's passed due to leukemia so there won't be any more content from him. :(

Second Thought, RealLifeLore, Life Noggin', Earspasm Music, Brandon Rogers, JustAnotherFlutist, Rob **** and Luigi are YouTubers I regularly watch.

Well this will be kinda long:
Idubbbz
Clown (Colossal Is Crazy)
TheKingNappy
SML (SuperMarioLogan)
TheAuraGaurdian
Pyrocynical
Dramaalert (Stfu Keem is far better than scarce)
H3H3
AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd)
Nostalgia Critic
finally Filthy Frank

Ricegum, the logan brothers, and other team 10 members!

Jebaited

My absolute favourite channel is Supermega, but I also enjoy the Game Grumps and Jacksfilms.

i used to be a big watcher for shane dawson , his old style and videos were hilarious but now all he does is try to survive as youtuber by making fak all videos basically
and for some reason i have a feeling he buys himself views lol (not to mention he made a video on buying views for fun), as i find it strange all of his videos reach over 2m views within 24 hours often enough yet that does not happen often enough for superwoman , who i thought is even bigger than shane is and ever was?

i still watch his videos from time to time for old time sake, he still cracks me up but meh
sometimes i also watch jenna marbles , superwoman and others but mainly i use youtube now for wendy and asianboss channel

Last edited:
iDubbbzTV(2), maxmoefoe(Pokemon), Simply Nailogical, jacksfilms, nigahiga, Wong Fu Productions, TheOdd1sOut, Vsauce, Meet Arnold, Simone Giertz and GradeAUnderA (when he was still active).
These youtubers aren't all my favourites, but they're English youtubers I'm subscribed to and I'll watch most of their videos. I'm also subscribed to a couple of Dutch youtubers.

Last edited:
I don't watch very many YouTubers but the ones I do watch are typically gaming channels. Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, IGP, 8-Bitryan... occasionally I'll check WeaselZone to see if he's done anything I'd be interested in watching. Used to watch MathasGames but he hasn't really uploaded anything I'm interested as of late. The only non-gaming channel I frequent is SciShow. The rest of the stuff I watch is just a bunch of animal videos from random channels lol.

love love loveeee penguinz0/critikal. super funny and he used to be super monotone, but now he laughs and has fun on video and its lovely.
also i really like game grumps, but i kinda stopped watching lately and it makes me a little sad

I don't think I have a specific favorite, but I do enjoy Pewdiepie's videos a lot. I also watch Vsauce, Vetranch, Sorenova, TearOfGrace, RememberTheBeat, Fitz, iDubbbzTV and MonteFjanton.

i don't watch a lot of youtube so i'd probably have to say elijah and christine, but i've been slacking at watching them

All I do is watch YouTube. But my aboslute faves...
- Dan & Phil (meeting them IRL next May !!!)
- Markiplier
- Shane Dawson
- Odd1sOut / JaidenAnimations

I honestly couldn't live without them, as sad as that might sound. :')

Back