Favorite youtubers? :3

dashiegames
azuritereaction
cowchop
pewdiepie (i loved him better before he changed and got edgy but he'll always have a place in my heart)
matpat
FBE
dazgames
thepsychictwins
cody ko
rated e with elspeth

blaire white and shoe0nhead

i recently started watching blaire white, i like her too :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

other than that for fashion/makeup YouTubers:
THE MILK CLUB
Clothes encounters
IAMKARENO
Hollie Forest (HolliEatsLipstick)
Jackie Aina
LaMadelynn
princessmei
Est?e Lalonde
The Fashion Citizen
Skincare:
Liah Yoo & Stephanie Nicole

Taylor Nicole Dean (animals!)

and Sarah Hawkinson! I like her psychology videos & her side channel PossessedbyHorror (cause i love horror movies der)

For comedy: Nileseyy Niles & JStuStudios. IGotBarzz (idk if he's serious or not? but i laugh)

sarah baska
thebitblock
lauren southern
simgmproductions
farfromsubtle

I don't really have any to be honest. If I do have any then I cannot recall them right now.

BUNNY! I don't know why I love her so much but I do! aka grav3yardgirl
I love how real she is and all the fun stuff she does, I'm not a huge make-up person but I still love her tutorials and all her product testing things she makes it all fun.

I don't really have any to be honest. If I do have any then I cannot recall them right now.

What youtube videos do you usually watch then ^^?

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUNNY! I don't know why I love her so much but I do! aka grav3yardgirl
I love how real she is and all the fun stuff she does, I'm not a huge make-up person but I still love her tutorials and all her product testing things she makes it all fun.

I love her, too! She's very real, in my opinion :) and very funny! I think her and her bf are really cute together, too~

mr. fruit's gaming channel is THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM YOUTUBE. if i had to choose something else, dan and phil's gaming channel. i should say pewdiepie, 'cause i met him once before, but honestly his content lately isn't that great. i'm sure he enjoys making his videos, but he strayed from gaming, which was the reason i subbed in the first place.

mr. fruit's gaming channel is THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM YOUTUBE. if i had to choose something else, dan and phil's gaming channel. i should say pewdiepie, 'cause i met him once before, but honestly his content lately isn't that great. i'm sure he enjoys making his videos, but he strayed from gaming, which was the reason i subbed in the first place.

I feel the same way about Pewdiepie :\! I wanted to put him on my list but I honestly felt like I couldn't, I haven't watched one of his videos for weeks. I understand people change and that's why I'm okay with it, but it does make me sad to see his old gaming videos and realize it won't be anymore u_u

What does mr.fruit play mostly o:?? I haven't heard of him!

I feel the same way about Pewdiepie :\! I wanted to put him on my list but I honestly felt like I couldn't, I haven't watched one of his videos for weeks. I understand people change and that's why I'm okay with it, but it does make me sad to see his old gaming videos and realize it won't be anymore u_u

What does mr.fruit play mostly o:?? I haven't heard of him!

mr. fruit is just the funniest youtuber ever. he plays overwatch, io games like slither.io, player unknown's battlegrounds, halo, titan fall, he plays everything. he just hit a million subs, which i'm super excited for. just his content is purely gaming mostly, he's really funny, he also plays with his friend who are hilarious as well, it's just a good experience overall.

What youtube videos do you usually watch then ^^?

That's hard to say...usually stuff to deal w/ the afterlife, I guess? Also, ASMR videos....and some other stuff. I don't go on youtube much anymore.

Ryan Phin is the only Youtuber I've stuck with. I used to be obsessed with Youtube and Youtubers before they became a big thing. Like baaaaaaaack in the day, I watched the people in the era of Lonelygirl15. Then came KevJumba, Ryan Higa and Wong Fu. I would also watch community channel and Happyslip I think a little after that. I'm so over it now; I barely watch Youtubers and the ones I do watch, it's inconsistent. I really like games so I'd love to watch an interesting Let's Player but I find ALL of them annoying and unbearable... I sometimes watch Pony Makeup or Lisa Eldridge for makeup tutorials.

Ryan Phin is the only Youtuber I've stuck with. I used to be obsessed with Youtube and Youtubers before they became a big thing. Like baaaaaaaack in the day, I watched the people in the era of Lonelygirl15. Then came KevJumba, Ryan Higa and Wong Fu. I would also watch community channel and Happyslip I think a little after that. I'm so over it now; I barely watch Youtubers and the ones I do watch, it's inconsistent. I really like games so I'd love to watch an interesting Let's Player but I find ALL of them annoying and unbearable... I sometimes watch Pony Makeup or Lisa Eldridge for makeup tutorials.

I forgot about KevJumba! I used to watch him a lot, I loved the relationship between him and his father.

My favorite youtubers are Superfruit!!! They're Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix :) They're so funny.

Well. I barely watch tv and mainly watch YouTube. So there's a lot.
I'll name some

The gabbie show (favorite out of anyone)
Shane
Thebitblock
Stampy
Squid
David dobrik
Zane
Heath
Liza
Carly and Erin

lol pretty much their entire friend group

Back