• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite youtubers? :3

shrekluvsme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Just curious what youtubers you guys like!

I really like Phil Lester, Markiplier, Vanoss and his gang (H20 delirious, Nogla, etc), STEVEN SUPTIC!, and I really like family vlogs. Like, I used to love the Shaytards but now I'm really into kkandbabyj.

What about you guys ^^?

My favourites are h3h3 and iDubbbz at the moment, and I'm going on a bit of a binge watching them

Oh boy, here we go!

- TheOdd1IsOut

- Swoozie

- itsJudyslife

- Reaction Time

- The Richest

- TheTalko

- Barcroft TV

- Shane

Markiplier
Jontron (he's hit or miss)
Noodlerella
Evan Edinger

PewDiePie
iDubbbz
Faze Adapt
Faze Rain
Faze Rug
Reaction time
Shane
RomanAtwoodVlogs

Last edited:
Rhett and Link (good mythical morning)
TheOdd1'sout
Domics
KawaiiSweetWorld
1MillionDancestudio
PostmodernJukebox
bad lip reading
blogilates
rebecca louise
Bubzbeauty+Bubzvlogs
Denitslava makeup
Wayne Goss
My pale skin
Katerina Williams

none. i watch youtube videos but i hate all of their personalities. and the fact that they get paid thousands of dollars for posting like one video per week... lmao... i like idubbz, ask the mortician and justin payne... Oh and carli bybel, she has a heart of gold.

tana mongoose content cop was life. lol
"were on our way to the tana mongewww concert" uosjhgosdihfiousdhihsdl

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh

Shane dawson is funny too but everyone likes shane so i dont even think naming him is needed?

none. i watch youtube videos but i hate all of their personalities. and the fact that they get paid thousands of dollars for posting like one video per week... lmao... i like idubbz, ask the mortician and justin payne... Oh and carli bybel, she has a heart of gold.

tana mongoose content cop was life. lol
"were on our way to the tana mongewww concert" uosjhgosdihfiousdhihsdl

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh

Shane dawson is funny too but everyone likes shane so i dont even think naming him is needed?

I actually really don't like Shane Dawson o:

And a lot of them don't just post one video per week, I know Markiplier has been uploading daily even with his tour this week. I think a lot of them really deserve the money they earn, they make a lot of people happy, entertained, and comforted (in some cases) just like actors or comedians do. Entertainment is a big industry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rhett and Link (good mythical morning)
TheOdd1'sout
Domics
KawaiiSweetWorld
1MillionDancestudio
PostmodernJukebox
bad lip reading
blogilates
rebecca louise
Bubzbeauty+Bubzvlogs
Denitslava makeup
Wayne Goss
My pale skin
Katerina Williams

I forgot about Bubzbeauty+Bubzvlogs!

I love her ^^ her vlogs make me so happy~ I actually just watched the newest one before seeing this!

For games/entertainment, I like video game dongus, Charborg, Gus Johnson, A Friend, and Filmcow
For tech stuff, I like Dave Lee and MKBHD

pewdiepie, cryaotic, jacksepticeye (im not subscribed to him though. just watch his videos on occasion. i probably should). ill watch the occasional idubbz and dramaalert (very rarely). ever more rarely, i'll watch christian delgrosso (i hate viners, but his videos are ok i guess. last time i watched one of his videos, i think his dog died). viners have polluted the platform

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEA AND TAYLOR NICOLE DEAN. i just dont like that she keeps wild caught fish, but what can u do

uhh too many

cr1tikal
kaya orsan
dunkey
cow chop
jontron
ihe
grsmash and grtr4sh
alpharad
core-a gaming
vinesauce joel, vinny, rev
whoisthisgit
ralphthemoviemaker
sachumo
a n t h o n y f a n t a n o here
ambassador foxx
rob ****
stylesx2
stryder7x
pannenkoek2012

*by the way this is like a quarter of what im subscribed to

Last edited:
I used to be into Youtube a lot more.. now, not so much. But some channels that I still like are jacksepticeye, runnyrunny999, cookingwithdog, frivolousfox, PPOMODOLI, and Thomas Sanders.

I've recently been obsessed with Let's Play/Achievement Hunter and Rooster Teeth
Steven Suptic has been making great videos recently, too

Game Grumps
Markiplier(occasionally)
Good Mythical Morning
Thomas Sanders
Liza Koshy
TheRunawayGuys(my first and favorite LPers of all time<3)
Simon and Martina
DashieGames

I also watch alot of jfashion youtubers but there's too many to list :p

I love Kubz Scouts and Thrift Thick! They both seem like great people.

Last edited:
Kumamiki, Blaire White, Sargon of Akkad, Gavin McInnes, Rachel & Jun, Simon and Martina, Vet Ranch, Kitten Lady, and Primitive Technology. Some of those are channels rather than youtubers themselves, but whatever.

Back