• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite youtubers? :3

dashiegames
azuritereaction
cowchop
pewdiepie (i loved him better before he changed and got edgy but he'll always have a place in my heart)
matpat
FBE
dazgames
thepsychictwins
cody ko
rated e with elspeth

blaire white and shoe0nhead

i recently started watching blaire white, i like her too :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

other than that for fashion/makeup YouTubers:
THE MILK CLUB
Clothes encounters
IAMKARENO
Hollie Forest (HolliEatsLipstick)
Jackie Aina
LaMadelynn
princessmei
Est?e Lalonde
The Fashion Citizen
Skincare:
Liah Yoo & Stephanie Nicole

Taylor Nicole Dean (animals!)

and Sarah Hawkinson! I like her psychology videos & her side channel PossessedbyHorror (cause i love horror movies der)

For comedy: Nileseyy Niles & JStuStudios. IGotBarzz (idk if he's serious or not? but i laugh)

sarah baska
thebitblock
lauren southern
simgmproductions
farfromsubtle

I don't really have any to be honest. If I do have any then I cannot recall them right now.

BUNNY! I don't know why I love her so much but I do! aka grav3yardgirl
I love how real she is and all the fun stuff she does, I'm not a huge make-up person but I still love her tutorials and all her product testing things she makes it all fun.

I don't really have any to be honest. If I do have any then I cannot recall them right now.

What youtube videos do you usually watch then ^^?

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUNNY! I don't know why I love her so much but I do! aka grav3yardgirl
I love how real she is and all the fun stuff she does, I'm not a huge make-up person but I still love her tutorials and all her product testing things she makes it all fun.

I love her, too! She's very real, in my opinion :) and very funny! I think her and her bf are really cute together, too~

mr. fruit's gaming channel is THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM YOUTUBE. if i had to choose something else, dan and phil's gaming channel. i should say pewdiepie, 'cause i met him once before, but honestly his content lately isn't that great. i'm sure he enjoys making his videos, but he strayed from gaming, which was the reason i subbed in the first place.

mr. fruit's gaming channel is THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM YOUTUBE. if i had to choose something else, dan and phil's gaming channel. i should say pewdiepie, 'cause i met him once before, but honestly his content lately isn't that great. i'm sure he enjoys making his videos, but he strayed from gaming, which was the reason i subbed in the first place.

I feel the same way about Pewdiepie :\! I wanted to put him on my list but I honestly felt like I couldn't, I haven't watched one of his videos for weeks. I understand people change and that's why I'm okay with it, but it does make me sad to see his old gaming videos and realize it won't be anymore u_u

What does mr.fruit play mostly o:?? I haven't heard of him!

I feel the same way about Pewdiepie :\! I wanted to put him on my list but I honestly felt like I couldn't, I haven't watched one of his videos for weeks. I understand people change and that's why I'm okay with it, but it does make me sad to see his old gaming videos and realize it won't be anymore u_u

What does mr.fruit play mostly o:?? I haven't heard of him!

mr. fruit is just the funniest youtuber ever. he plays overwatch, io games like slither.io, player unknown's battlegrounds, halo, titan fall, he plays everything. he just hit a million subs, which i'm super excited for. just his content is purely gaming mostly, he's really funny, he also plays with his friend who are hilarious as well, it's just a good experience overall.

What youtube videos do you usually watch then ^^?

That's hard to say...usually stuff to deal w/ the afterlife, I guess? Also, ASMR videos....and some other stuff. I don't go on youtube much anymore.

Ryan Phin is the only Youtuber I've stuck with. I used to be obsessed with Youtube and Youtubers before they became a big thing. Like baaaaaaaack in the day, I watched the people in the era of Lonelygirl15. Then came KevJumba, Ryan Higa and Wong Fu. I would also watch community channel and Happyslip I think a little after that. I'm so over it now; I barely watch Youtubers and the ones I do watch, it's inconsistent. I really like games so I'd love to watch an interesting Let's Player but I find ALL of them annoying and unbearable... I sometimes watch Pony Makeup or Lisa Eldridge for makeup tutorials.

Ryan Phin is the only Youtuber I've stuck with. I used to be obsessed with Youtube and Youtubers before they became a big thing. Like baaaaaaaack in the day, I watched the people in the era of Lonelygirl15. Then came KevJumba, Ryan Higa and Wong Fu. I would also watch community channel and Happyslip I think a little after that. I'm so over it now; I barely watch Youtubers and the ones I do watch, it's inconsistent. I really like games so I'd love to watch an interesting Let's Player but I find ALL of them annoying and unbearable... I sometimes watch Pony Makeup or Lisa Eldridge for makeup tutorials.

I forgot about KevJumba! I used to watch him a lot, I loved the relationship between him and his father.

My favorite youtubers are Superfruit!!! They're Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix :) They're so funny.

Well. I barely watch tv and mainly watch YouTube. So there's a lot.
I'll name some

The gabbie show (favorite out of anyone)
Shane
Thebitblock
Stampy
Squid
David dobrik
Zane
Heath
Liza
Carly and Erin

lol pretty much their entire friend group

I like Stef Sanjati, Pet Simmer Julie, brutalmoose, and I've really been liking Sailor J's videos lately.

J.T Sexkik. If you ever watched his wikipedia/yahoo answers videos you'd agree lmaooo

Back