• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Brownies: Edges or the Middle?

Which part of the brownies do you prefer?

• Total voters
I can't choose between gooey and crispy, they're both equally satisfying.

Gotta be the edges man. Gonna get myself one of those all-edges brownie pans lmao

Both, it really doesn't matter for me. Brownies are brownies and I'm non-discriminatory when it comes to good food.

edges gotta love that cronch

unless i know its gonna be super ooey gooey then i take the middle 100% omg now i want some hot peanut butter and chocolate brownies...

The middle is where it's at omg...

All brownies are good brownies! Either way is good because brownies are delicious all around. Mmm they're probably one of my favorite things to make

I really like the crisp edges. I just think the middle is really hard to perfect. The edges always come out crispy and delicious.

The middle.
And the edges.
In the bowl.
Not baked.
With a spoon.

I'd go for the middle, usually. But I'm fortunate enough to have a partner that's God-like when it comes to baking so the middle, edges, and everything tastes really, really good.

why would you discriminate with brownies
either is fine i honestly don?t mind

Middle for the win! I will eat any part of a brownie but sometimes brownies that aren't made by my mom have really hard and gross edges. The best part of a good brownie is the soft ease of chewing.

I prefer the middle of them.

Back