• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villagers will they show in the AC: Switch Reveal Trailer

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Whther it's e3, or direct between now and January, AC: Switch is bound to be announced. Which villagers do you think will be in the trailer? Rosie seems to be in it all the gime, but I have a real strong feeling that Walker will make an appearance.

Well for the hopefully upcoming AC reveal...I think Goldie because everybody loves a golden retriever. :)

Last edited:
...And it didn't happen.

Maybe later this year there'll be a direct for it or at E3 2018 it might be revealed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Goldie appears in it, since she was made a somewhat major character in HHD and aF. I can also see Rosie making an appearance and definitely a few new villagers.

Welp, it didn't happen. Tbh, Nintendo probably won't show Walker because he isn't top-tier. I think Champ would be in it if he is brought back, Rosie like every year, and a brand new one. I'll bump this thread the day before the next direct happens.

I imagine that Rosie will definitely be in the trailer.

I feel like pushing a deer like Fauna would be a good idea and be well received. Probably also at least one Welcome Amiibo card character.

Lets see... here are the animals I've seen from looking at merch over the years:

Butch
Cheri
Curly - there was ww merch but not much since
Bluebear

Game Cube cover had Gaston Pinky and Punchy

City Folk cover included Sally, Antonio, Twiggy, Poncho and Rosie

New Leaf had Hamlet and Fauna with Rory (?! Never noticed him until now!) and Peanut - who is much more popular in Japan than elsewhere

But I'd say the most famous star villager is Rosie and I'm totally ok with that :) 💗

Back