• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry?

Which one do you like a person? Who's music do you like? Do you both aspects of them?

• Katy Perry as a person but Miley Cyrus's music.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Which one do you like a person? Who's music do you like? Do you both aspects of them?

(see poll above)

Last edited:
I've always loved Miley Cyrus. And her new music is so pretty; I teared up listening to Inspired during the benefit concert in Manchester.

miley is queen af, she's gonna slay her next album. it seems like she's in a better place mentally now, malibu is a bop. katy is a snake

I don't particularly love either of them but if I had to choose I'd say Miley

If I had to choose, I would go with Miley Cyrus how she is currently. I think she seems a lot more genuine and true to herself now than she used to be. With Katy, I've never really liked her or her music. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of Miley's music either, but I did enjoy more of her songs than Katy's.

as long as i dont really like both , katy perry will always be my 2010 california gurl on a teenage dream and also a firework. <3.

Not a super fan of either, like they both have good songs and bad songs and have been both good and bad in the past as people? As of right now, Miley is on an upward trend and Katy is heading back down imho.

I used to love both of them but now I hate them haha. I grew up with Hannah Montana! Those were her best years. I supported her when she was getting into more adult music and her Youtube show with her best friend/backup dancer. I liked some of Katy's music even up until Prism but I find her extremely shady and annoying. I find Miley opportunistic and also annoying.

They don't seem very likable as people, but I guess Katy has been more bearable overall.
When it comes to their music, I prefer Katy much more. Though it seems like they're switching places with their newest albums.
But I still prefer Katy's voice much more, never liked Miley's singing voice but it was bearable with We Can't Stop/Wrecking Ball.

They both seem very problematic, but Miley lately has been.. more tolerable. I feel like they're just switching rolls now honestly.

I dont pay attention to celebrity news/gossip so I don't know much about their personalities but I don't particularly like either ones music.

i used to be into katy perry but she really just revealed the fact that she is the devil over the years and i've had enough

Back