Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry?

Which one do you like a person? Who's music do you like? Do you both aspects of them?

• Katy Perry as a person but Miley Cyrus's music.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Katy Perry's been live streaming non-stop for 4 days and its scaring me while I don't care particularily about MIley.

[
giphy.gif

This is relevant.

Even worse than these two

I dunno, man. She stopped me from commiting suicide three years ago. She has helped countless people in the LGBT+ community, and people in general? She's far more talented than any of these two combined, as harsh as it may sound, and certainly more of an artist than they will ever be twerking themselves off and talking to therapists on YouTube streams.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
miley cyrus as both a person and her music. she's a good egg tbh. she's also an active supporter of the LGBT community (which is a bonus) and you can really tell her passion for earth and it's people, she seems really genuine and sweet. i also like that she says it like it is and doesn't try to sugarcoat anything.

with katy perry she's alright i guess, it's hard to tell real from fake with her though. she can be real shady at times imo. i can never tell if she's being sincere whenever she's making appearances at venues and such.

Last edited:
Please make Katy Perrys father an option; he has more wisdom and intelligence than the two girls put together.

Accidentally voted Katy Perry... whoopsies.
I hate both of them, including their music (especially Miley).

I'll honestly say I don't know that much of either of them as people, but I'll vote Katy Perry on both accounts.

I don't particularly care for either of them personality-wise, but I think Miley has more talent as a singer ~

No one really, but Katy if I had to pick cause she's got some tolerable tunes at least.

They both have their flaws and reasons to be respected but I prefer Katy Perry's music & overall appearance compared rob Miley's.

Back