• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SANRIO TRAILERS

Arlee1996

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hello all, ill be opening my gates for anyone who wishes to come a visit the sanrio amiibo characters to buy stuff from their trailers (be careful not to run too much for I have a lot of flowers.) ill will start by inviting Chelsea.

yes of course, lemme just add you and then ill open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gates are open :3

Yo~
Can I check it out if your still open?

yup, ill add you in a second

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive added you and my gates are open.

Heyo~
Cheers for letting me come over! Can't wait to see the others! :3

ok, so my gates probably wont be open again today but for anyone who may want to get Chelsea's stuff ill start with her for a hour or 2 tomorrow and then time travel to have Marty in town. just make a quick post ahead of time if you want and ill add people to speed things up for tomorrow. I know its a week day so people have school and such so ill keep that in mind.

yes you can I will be opening my gates when your ready already added you just let me know when.

Back