• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States LF: Welcome Amiibo Vivian and Others FT: AC Series 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksweets

Bells
Switch
5265-3103-5630
Feedback
100% (78) +
Hi Everyone! I have some duplicate amiibo cards I am trying to trade! As stated I'm looking to trade my English Welcome Amiibo extras for card(s) I need. I mail my card(s) out right away and hope you do the same. In order to confirm the trade, if I decide to trade with you, I would like pictures of the card(s) with your username. Once the card(s) are confirmed I will be mailing mine out in a top loader or between cardstock to keep from bending. I don't expect you to do the same, but I would like the card(s) safe from bending. I live in California and can only mail throughout the US. If I need to I can mail to Canada. PM me if you have any questions.

Cards I have to trade:
Series 1:
No. 06 Resetti
No. 15 Tortimer
No. 17 Lottie
No. 20 Curt
No. 24 Kyle (For Vivian Only)
No. 35 Deli
No. 42 Marcie
No. 49 Bonbon
No. 82 Goose
No. 94 Cyrano

Series 2:
No. 106 Booker
No. 121 Tia (EU Card)
No. 155 Butch

Series 3:
No. 236 Freckles
No. 287 Claudia

Series 4:
No. 302 Brewster
No. 351 Puddles
No. 384 Margie
No. 393 Frobert
No. 400 Robin

Welcome Amiibo:
No. 03 June (For Vivian Only)
No. 07 Stella
No. 28 Raddle
No. 33 Ellie Pending Trade

Card(s) I need:
No. 01 Vivian (Priority)
No. 19 Maddie Pending Trade
No. 40 Tad

I will do my best to reply as soon as possible and keep list up to date. Happy trading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back