• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Blue Violets/Pink and Black Lilies/ Purple Pansies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefo

Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hey,

I'm in need of some of those flowers to finish landscaping my town. I'll pay 2tbt for each blue violet or lily hybrid. I need the following amount of each of them:

4 pink lilies
7 black lilies
6 blue violets

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Only need the lilies and violets now. Can also trade them for black roses/purple roses/ orange tulips!

I might be able to get you the lilies and viloets, but I have a busy week so I have to let you know? If thats okay?

I could get you 7 black lilies

Sure, I'll add you, just let me know if you want me to drop by or you to come over and when!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might be able to get you the lilies and viloets, but I have a busy week so I have to let you know? If thats okay?

Ok, I'll just need the pink lilies now though. Thanks!

Sure, I'll add you, just let me know if you want me to drop by or you to come over and when!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'll just need the pink lilies now though. Thanks!

can i come now? and can i get 5 purple roses and 2 black roses in return? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back