• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Closet Cleanout ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [NEW ITEMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the monitor tower!!

Someone else just bought it but I can order another one for you if you want? We'll have to wait until it's delivered though, if that's okay ^^

That's totally fine, I would love it if you were to order one for me

Sure. Delivery or Pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. I can go now if you're still available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still available to trade? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure ^^ Let me know if you're still available

Pick up! I can trade in a few minutes :3

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
I would like to buy, please:
glass display case
museum chair
museum wall
princess lamp
rope partition
garden wall

And, if you have them (but I see you sold at least one of each of these), an aurora screen and an iron garden table.
Offering: 18 BTB (more if you have the extra two items, of course)
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hiya, I am interested in:

Ancient Tile
Aurora Screen
Cinnamaroll Floor
Garden Wall
Revolving Spice Rack
Samgyetang
Silver Teapot

I couldn't find the garden wall and aurora screen in my storage but I can sell you the rest of the ones you want :)

Would 12 tbt be okay? Just let me know ^^

I was mostly interested in the Aurora Screen just like to grab other stuff too, so I will pass but thank you.

I was mostly interested in the Aurora Screen just like to grab other stuff too, so I will pass but thank you.

Okay :)
Well if you want the aurora screen, just let me know if you want me to order it for you. I won't be able to trade it now though since I need to wait for it to be delivered. ^^

How much for the Cinnamaroll floor, kiki & lala dress, socks and shoes? c:
(sorry in advance if I missed seeing any pricing)

I'd still love to get the silver teapot! I'll be able to get it anytime later in the day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back