• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [ONLINE] ☆☆ Storage Clearout! EVERYTHING must go!! ☆☆

It's okay don't worry. Keep the 15TBT haha, have it as a tip. I'll have the rest, it's all good. Shall I pick up? :)

Catalog has been updated so everything that's been sold is removed. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the bandage? (if not already sold)

2 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay don't worry. Keep the 15TBT haha, have it as a tip. I'll have the rest, it's all good. Shall I pick up? :)

Oh! Thank you. I'm available now. I'll add your FC and open my gates :)

Catalog has been updated so everything that's been sold is removed. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Thank you. I'm available now. I'll add your FC and open my gates :)

2tbt is good! i'll add your fc now.

capsule-toy machine
funny glasses
lotus lamp

How much igb or tbt?

Last edited:
Did you still have the princess bed, princess dresser, and the succulent plant?
If so I could give you 15tbt?

Sorry for the late reply, i fell asleep playing ac LOL. 20 TBT sounds good to me! K. K. Love Song may already be a shell player so if that's not what you'd like then let me know!

I'm sorry for the delay there, I was out for the rest of the day :c If some items became unavailable, that's perfectly okay. I'm about to head to bed though, I'll be around tomorrow morning!

Did you still have the princess bed, princess dresser, and the succulent plant?
If so I could give you 15tbt?

Sorry for replying late, I ended up going to bed and forgot to switch my thread to offline. All of those items are available and the price is great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry for the delay there, I was out for the rest of the day :c If some items became unavailable, that's perfectly okay. I'm about to head to bed though, I'll be around tomorrow morning!

All the items are still available!

How much for the Sweets closet, Sweets lamp, Sweets sofa, and Sweets player??

Back