• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [ONLINE] ☆☆ Storage Clearout! EVERYTHING must go!! ☆☆

Town name is Twilight! My gates are open. ( ◠‿◠ )

Hello, how much do you want for these items?
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shirt
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig

Hello, how much do you want for these items?
Callie fashion top
Callie pants
Callie shirt
Callie shoes
Callie tights
Callie wig

i don't have these items, i think you may have posted on the wrong thread ( ◠‿◠ );

pick up. I need to complete an initiative that requires that I simply visit another town. :')
I'll send the tbt right away

Haha I just had that same initiative! Anyway, I added you and my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am sorry. I thought you had the items. My mistake.

No worries!

kiki and lala clock, kiki and lala outfit, kiki and lala wand, and sloppy clock pls!!! total of 12 tbt, 3 per item?

btw, even though im online rn im about to leave- do you think you can hold these items for a few hours until i get back (probably two hours, maybe three)? i'm sorry for asking, and it's okay if you can't!!!

kiki and lala clock, kiki and lala outfit, kiki and lala wand, and sloppy clock pls!!! total of 12 tbt, 3 per item?

btw, even though im online rn im about to leave- do you think you can hold these items for a few hours until i get back (probably two hours, maybe three)? i'm sorry for asking, and it's okay if you can't!!!

yeah i don't mind holding onto them, it's no big deal! and 12 TBT is right! ( ◠‿◠ )
if you can, vm me when you're available! i've added you ahead of time.

Back