What is one thing that other people do, that bugs you?

talk about mental health in a specific way. not sure how to describe it so i wont try lol but it makes me want to die even more haha

I don't know if this is just a big thing that everyone does that I have managed to be blissfully unaware of for the majority of my life, but.. I live in a small town rn, and one thing that everyone and their mother seems to do is not only cross the road when cars are coming (as in, less than 30 feet away), but half of 'em don't even use the frickin' crosswalk. Like, really??

Or, they do use the crosswalk, but again, basically jump right in front of cars and just expect them to stop. Idk how people can do it. I'm wayy too anxious to expect cars to yield to me whenever I feel like it. Most people are pretty good about it, though, so nobody ever complains.

Still, it bugs the heck out of me. Especially now that I live within walking distance of my work and get to walk to and from there almost every day.

People who let untrained dogs off leash (other at the dog park or in their own fenced yard)

At the apartment complex I just moved out of we had a neighbor who did that. The dog was friendly but I would see it run up and scare people anyway (because anyone unfamiliar would just see this random pit bull running at them and who wouldn't be a little nervous about that). Not to mention the 20 minutes or so of yelling by the owner when it was time for the dog to come back inside.

I was at speedway last week, and it was bike week. It was 2am and somebody chained their pitbull to the fence with only three feet moving space..... they just kinda left it there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if this is just a big thing that everyone does that I have managed to be blissfully unaware of for the majority of my life, but.. I live in a small town rn, and one thing that everyone and their mother seems to do is not only cross the road when cars are coming (as in, less than 30 feet away), but half of 'em don't even use the frickin' crosswalk. Like, really??

Or, they do use the crosswalk, but again, basically jump right in front of cars and just expect them to stop. Idk how people can do it. I'm wayy too anxious to expect cars to yield to me whenever I feel like it. Most people are pretty good about it, though, so nobody ever complains.

Still, it bugs the heck out of me. Especially now that I live within walking distance of my work and get to walk to and from there almost every day.

Thats how people are where I am from! In the summer, foreigners (mostly the Asians/Chinese) will literally cross a four lane street when there is oncoming traffic and they jut expect people to yield when they're a few feet away... reasons why i don't have my Ls

In conversation, when people interject to explain what they think when it's obviously an uninvited opinion. Not just in my conversations. I hate hearing it too when I listen to other people speak. Like, would it kill you just to listen? Damn.

Antagonize others, especially to a person who is clearly minding their own business and want no trouble. Like, go find some other way to entertain yourself? lol
People who let untrained dogs off leash (other at the dog park or in their own fenced yard)

At the apartment complex I just moved out of we had a neighbor who did that. The dog was friendly but I would see it run up and scare people anyway (because anyone unfamiliar would just see this random pit bull running at them and who wouldn't be a little nervous about that). Not to mention the 20 minutes or so of yelling by the owner when it was time for the dog to come back inside.
Omfg if I had a dollar for everytime I've helped neighbors with their loose dogs I'd be retired already. There is also this one neighbor who let's his dog out to run freely on his yard... and she is literally all over the road! He told me she was really old but like why are you do you take her out on your front yard all alone? Jackass.......

Last edited:
Exist?

Chewing loudly/ with mouth open, picking or scratching inappropriate regions in public(nose,crotch,butt,etc), talking over people/cutting people off in a conversation, stare blankly at people with their mouth gaped open, literally so many other things that I can't think of right now, but like pretty much just like every single thing other humans do.

I really hate it when people interrupt me in-between sentences! I also hate it when people look at my screen when I'm doing something, even if it isn't anything ~suspicious~ like geez, give me a little bit of space! I hope this list isn't too long but i absolutely hate it when people step on the back of my shoe while we're walking and my foot slips out a little bit. It irks me soooo much.

talk about mental health in a specific way. not sure how to describe it so i wont try lol but it makes me want to die even more haha

it makes me so mad when people act like its so easy to "just be happy"
like before my boyfriend now, someone who supposedly "liked" me really ignored me for 4 days because I am "depressing" lmaooo like instead of asking what's wrong u ignore someone like that then say

spongebob.jpg
uR aCtInG fUnNy Y u So DePrEsSiNg!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antagonize others, especially to a person who is clearly minding their own business and want no trouble. Like, go find some other way to entertain yourself? lol

that happened to me every day until i got physical lol then people would play victim.

happened w a girl i used to play city folk with. wouldnt stop harassing everybody for self enjoyment bc she hates her life lol

people who look at their phones while walking down the street! i'm gonna fight someone one of these days for doing that

When someone always has to have a competiton of who has the worst life. You could say that your dog died, and they'll be like: "You think that's bad? That's nothing in comparison to what I've been through! My entire family was just murdered, my house burned down, and I have terminal cancer with only three days left to live!"

It just really gets on my nerves when people do that. Why do we need to compete over who has it worse, and why does it even matter? I'm allowed to feel sad over my problems even if someone else has it 100x worse than me.

Back