What is one thing that other people do, that bugs you?

At my house, my job is to take out the trash. So as you know it requires me to put a new trash bag in the trash can. My biggest pet peeve in doing my job, is when I'm putting a new trash bag in and my Mom or someone else puts trash in the trash bag before I finish putting the bag in. This may sound silly to many of you, and I honestly can't give you a reason why it bugs me, but I can't think of any thing worse.

I hate when people complain baout something when they don't fully understand what it even is. I've seen some of that a lot everywhere I go.

Last edited:
Figet spinners. I hate them. Nuff said.
Also when People Type Like This And Capatilize All The Words.

When people are overly polite and says you instead of you (in Swedish we say "du" normally but some youngsters started saying "ni" which is several "du" or overly polite sigh..both are you in english though)

Like unless you're like royalty (tbh I'd use the less polite against them they are not speshul snowflakes) you can very well say "du" I'm not several people man.

When people are overly polite and says you instead of you (in Swedish we say "du" normally but some youngsters started saying "ni" which is several "du" or overly polite sigh..both are you in english though)

Like unless you're like royalty (tbh I'd use the less polite against them they are not speshul snowflakes) you can very well say "du" I'm not several people man.
Ahh yeah, people have started doing that more and more here too, although I guess it's still mostly a customer service thing. It sounds weird and unnatural either way... Especially when the person using the ""polite"" plural is clearly older than you and addressing you with it.. : D

Ahh yeah, people have started doing that more and more here too, although I guess it's still mostly a customer service thing. It sounds weird and unnatural either way... Especially when the person using the ""polite"" plural is clearly older than you and addressing you with it.. : D

I guess still sounds weird when they address me like "ni" and I'm way older or their age lmaoo. Or they are older indeed. Like just stop it really. I mean it's been okay to say the less polite thing for like 50 years here now so.... lol

Thread: What is one thing that other people do, that bugs you?

I can't narrow it down to one thing... :mad:

When people come to you to talk about their stupid problems and then if you need them they're always "so busy"
And fidget spinners
And spanish songs
Sorry to all spanish songs lovers!

when you're in a hallway full of people and someone just slips through the gap without holding it for the next person and then there's like a buildup of people and you're just trying to open the door. ahh i hate it.

When friends on facebook post things like " life sucks" or " I wish I was dead". Then you worry that something horrible happened, and they don't respond back when people ask them what's wrong or what happened.

People who are CONSTANTLY on their cell phones. I sat with two coworkers at lunch today, and neither spoke. They ate while they had their heads down, messing with their phones. They did this for the entire 30 minute lunch break.

Blow their noses at meal times. I always go to the bathroom when I'm eating with other people and I need to blow my nose.

Sometimes we have donuts or pizza at work for everyone to share. There's always that one person who only wants a little piece of donut or a piece of pepperoni. No one wants the donut that has a piece missing from it or the slice of pizza that's missing half it's toppings. It's so annoying and inconsiderate.

People wearing random band shirts they bought at some cheap chain when they obviously doesn't know a song by them and just wears it because "fashion" or they wanna look rock chic or something. Same with the clothes chains making them, come on...

Back