What is one thing that other people do, that bugs you?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Okay, lets not get too serious and into our feelings here. Just name off something that bugs you, that someone else does.

For me, it is when people don't turn their computers off. Or if/when someone is next to me when I type, I HATE it when people read out something I misspelled. (Have your teachers NEVER taught you to revise at the end? Grrr)

When people talk too much. A few weeks ago I made a new friend and they wouldn't stop texting me for 2 weeks - even if we had nothing to talk about! I eventually got really fed up and had to tell them to stop. I feel bad though.

When people talk too much. A few weeks ago I made a new friend and they wouldn't stop texting me for 2 weeks - even if we had nothing to talk about! I eventually got really fed up and had to tell them to stop. I feel bad though.

Awww. Hopefully you let them down easy and said you're just not much of a talker. They could be really lonely. Btw I like your widowmaker avi! I don't play overwatch but I always wanted to try the game out:)

when people add their friends who you don't know into a group chat you're in that's private. like dude it's a group chat for us not your friends, idk it bugs me.

in general: chewing loudly with mouth open/smacking lips, plopping down on seat, kicking chairs, people acting like i'm incapable of doing things on my own, cough/sneeze near me when they're obviously sick

more specifically: when people act like i can't handle their criticisms, or that i'm hypocritical because 'i can't take what i serve.' if someone wants to come for me idc, just do it. don't matter. that **** doesn't bug me anymore.

and, when people lie to my face.

When they put on the lean pocket box that your pocket will be done in 2 minutes 15 sec but it's actually done by 1:30 minutes and if it goes any longer it won't be a pocket anymore it will just be a hot bubbling spillage on a plate

When they put on the lean pocket box that your pocket will be done in 2 minutes 15 sec but it's actually done by 1:30 minutes and if it goes any longer it won't be a pocket anymore it will just be a hot bubbling spillage on a plate

WHY IS THIS SO ACCURATE.

Not giving clear/proper instructions about things so everything takes x10 longer -_-

Do something you specifically ask them not to just to piss you off

People who let untrained dogs off leash (other at the dog park or in their own fenced yard)

At the apartment complex I just moved out of we had a neighbor who did that. The dog was friendly but I would see it run up and scare people anyway (because anyone unfamiliar would just see this random pit bull running at them and who wouldn't be a little nervous about that). Not to mention the 20 minutes or so of yelling by the owner when it was time for the dog to come back inside.

I'm not really too bugged by other people's behaviour, but I can't stand too much noise and it makes me get headaches very easily in crowded areas.

Make fun of others and presume they are superior.

I really don't like it when people make opinions of others without ever meeting them, just based off things they've heard.

Back