• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is one thing that other people do, that bugs you?

When people don't use their blinker, are attached to their phones by their thumbs, stop suddenly and start backing up on the highway to take picture of the local wildlife, (I'm on a moped, I can't back up!).
Kids who expect that they can skip through life without difficulty and then start whining that everyone is against them when their big, unrealistic,cotton candy plan for their life isn't working. life is difficult, it's also unfair. Get over it and find another way.

When people assume I'm stupid and "mentally and socially inhibited" for real life because I was home-schooled. Really? What's gonna be your kids excuse? My own Grandmother took my oldest cousin to ITALY as a graduation present, took my second oldest cousin on a cruise, but I "wouldn't know how to handle myself in higher society since I was deprived a normal social life" word for word, what she said. And she wonders why I don't talk to her.

People who "revamp" antiques to fit modern trends. Trends are trends, Style is forever.
When my friends don't think I have a "real job". I run an antique/estate store, what do you want?
When people ask me if I'm thinking about college. I'm thinking, that it's very,very dumb to start my existence as an adult with huge debt.
My generation in general.
Anything trending
People automatically loving anything disney has puked up and slapped their name on. There's more animations than just disney!

I could go on and on.

Never shut up.

When people make an absolute fuss over things that don't really matter and when people want nothing to do with you sometimes if you have a mental illness.

when people just laugh to get someones attention instead of just being like "hey look at this its funny!" they just laugh hoping you'll come over and ask, honestly I just ignore them lmao

People telling me how to live my life.

Please **** off, I do not need your help.

When they condemn drugs, yet have no issues w/ alcohol. Blatant hypocrisy.

It really bothers me when people make a hole in wall Maria, flooding a good chunk of humanity's land with titans.

When they condemn drugs, yet have no issues w/ alcohol. Blatant hypocrisy.

Yeah, or alcohol is more accepted because yeah it's a "social drink" and most people "can handle it" etc. Jesus.

I mean I wouldn't buy random shady things off the internet because you never know what you get but I'm not gonna judge someone who do them unless they are like worst kind show off and think they are the kings of the world for getting it and such.

Chewing food loudly or smacking their lips when eating, also being just overall terrible drivers??? Like at least go the speed limit and use your blinker pls.

I just hate when people are unnecessarily loud
why scream when the person you're talking to is 2 feet away?

jeez

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really bothers me when people make a hole in wall Maria, flooding a good chunk of humanity's land with titans.

GOD i hate when that happens

I hate when people talk while you're trying to listen to something on the television.

People who target one person and try to make them feel like trash for no apparent reason, it's even worse when they get their little gang of idiots to do their bidding for them.

I'm talking from personal experience here, did I kill someone they love or something because I don't see how what they say and do is justifiable. I do nothing to these people that I know of, they never have the guts to actually express how they feel politely. Cowards, bullies and idiots the lot of them.

These people just lose every ounce of sympathy from me, if they ever find themselves in a situation like that then I hope they feel like utter trash, however I would never participate in it nor would I help them as it should be an eye opener for them.

I also dislike when people chew with their mouths open, it's impolite and when they cough/sneeze around me too; it's gross.

I hate when people are overly boisterous, it's very irritating to be around people who never shut up because I like to be in quite environments hence why I have no loud friends.

Unsophisticated people are also hard for me to be around, I can't put up with idiots as I don't like answering questions every few seconds.

Last edited:
I really, really hate it when someone splits their soul into horcruxes and tries to take over the world! How can anyone be so annoying!!

I really, really hate it when someone splits their soul into horcruxes and tries to take over the world! How can anyone be so annoying!!

Ah sorry, I just did that last week with my friend Suzy. Omg, I'm bad.

People who target one person and try to make them feel like trash for no apparent reason, it's even worse when they get their little gang of idiots to do their bidding for them.

I'm talking from personal experience here, did I kill someone they love or something because I don't see how what they say and do is justifiable. I do nothing to these people that I know of, they never have the guts to actually express how they feel politely. Cowards, bullies and idiots the lot of them.

These people just lose every ounce of sympathy from me, if they ever find themselves in a situation like that then I hope they feel like utter trash, however I would never participate in it nor would I help them as it should be an eye opener for them.

I also dislike when people chew with their mouths open, it's impolite and when they cough/sneeze around me too; it's gross.

I hate when people are overly boisterous, it's very irritating to be around people who never shut up because I like to be in quite environments hence why I have no loud friends.

Unsophisticated people are also hard for me to be around, I can't put up with idiots as I don't like answering questions every few seconds.
totes agree

- - - Post Merge - - -

When people are are annoyingly paranoid, I know some guy who won't shave his face cause hes afraid he'll cut himself with a razor jesus christ don't be a puss. And when people are total suck ups or are overly nice, like you're trying too hard and it's cringy as ****.

Last edited:
totes agree

- - - Post Merge - - -

When people are are annoyingly paranoid, I know some guy who won't shave his face cause hes afraid he'll cut himself with a razor jesus christ don't be a puss. And when people are total suck ups or are overly nice, like you're trying too hard and it's cringy as ****.

O M G I totally agree, fish cake.

I also hate when people go out of their way to comment on everything you say, isn't that just the worst!?! :mad:

Egotistical people are also so annoying, they aren't as amazing as they think they are! They actually suck hard boiled eggs! Don't you agreeeeeeee???????

Edit: OH! And those people who also take a dig at you whenever they can!!!! Damn they are buffoons.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to hate smackers... well, I do too. Especially when they're standing right next to you and are basically smacking in your ear... my mom did it the other day and I snapped.

When I talk about something I am passionate about and respond with an "okay...?" or something of the sorts.

When you tell them something personal and they make it about them selves. "Yes, I have a social anxiety bu-"

"Oh dude, when I was four I was like, paralyzed from the head down! It was bad. Then, my house EXPLODED. I lost a hand!!!"

When you do so much for them and get a "do it yourself" when you ask for a favor.

Idiots and bad drivers.

And I mean no harm to people who do this, but could you find the two extra seconds to put a "y" and an "o" before the "u"?

I hate when people talk while you're trying to listen to something on the television.

That or in the cinema.. Like bruh I'm trying to concentrate here, we can talk afterwards... :/

Also people who try to mentally abuse in any form and doing their best in any form to feel ****, yet they refuse to acknowledge that they might be doing wrong here...

Back