Leif
Pavé
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
ど
Hello everyone,

I am trying to figure out what Villagers I want in my town. I have thought about this for a very long time, and I have majority of the villagers I want nailed down,I just need help with a Lazy and an Uchi villager!

I am doing a Japanese themed town (I know real original, huh?) and I have a list of villagers I think might fit.

Lazy:
Marcel - I think he is going ot be my best bet, partially because he has the face paint that looks like it could be Japanese themed. He looks like Yoshimoto Imagawa)(Genji, Annalisa, and Greta also have similar designs)

Wade - He has a Japanese themed house and he doesn't look too complex either. I am not sure he was on the top of the lazy list for a long time until I looked up Marcel a couple minutes ago and realized that he has a Japanese themed house!

Chester - He has a more rugged Chinese theme and the only reason he is on the list is because he could kind of match Pink in having 2 pandas in town.

Zucker - He has a more rugged Japanese feel to him not too fancy, but I really think he is over used and he may fit the theme of the town but ehh idk

Uchi:
Diva - She is my favorite uchi, but she is not a Japanese themed character :/

~~~My biggest issue with the Uchi's is that there are not any that are Japanese themed, Phoebe is closest but she has more of a Chinese feel and then here interior is kind of a rock, red and oriental theme ... I don't know I am just not sold on her yet.

The rest of my town villagers are
Coco (I know she isn't Japanese themed but he is my all time favorite villager and she has a kind of rough oriental feel to her)
Annalisa
Genji
Snake
Greta
Ken
Curt
Pinky

Thank you in advance!

-Tama

Last edited:
Why not use Shari the Uchi Monkey as she looks more Japanease (at least for me) than Diva. The rest of the characters could work great in your town, but you can take a look at Gladys too.

Why not use Shari the Uchi Monkey as she looks more Japanease (at least for me) than Diva. The rest of the characters could work great in your town, but you can take a look at Gladys too.

Shari was an option kind of but the outside of her house is really obnoxious and kind of not what I wanted to go for. Though her actual physical look can pass. The inside of her house is more Beachy as well as the outside.

Marcel is freaking adorable. The facepaint is indeed Japanese, and his house is Japanese as well ^^
I really love him.

Out of the lazy's I feel Marcel and Zucker look most 'in-theme'
I've only had Marcel, so he's the only one I can really comment on xD

Marcel is freaking adorable. The facepaint is indeed Japanese, and his house is Japanese as well ^^
I really love him.

Out of the lazy's I feel Marcel and Zucker look most 'in-theme'
I've only had Marcel, so he's the only one I can really comment on xD

I am glad you confirmed Marcel, I was kind of worried since wiki says his name and catchphrase has a french feel to it. (it says he is a mime/clown)

I have had Zucker before and he's alright but I think Marcel will fit better because I have more villagers with the face paint!

Oh now that I think about it it could be french ish... I never even realized xD His facepaint, shirt and home are all Japanese, I wonder why they made his catchphrase french...

Oh now that I think about it it could be french ish... I never even realized xD His facepaint, shirt and home are all Japanese, I wonder why they made his catchphrase french...

Either way, I am making him my Lazy villager! I just need some direction on Uchi I think and I will feel good about my town!

Yaay, let me know if you like him once you have him!

The only Uchi I've personally had is Hazel, but she doesn't fit your theme at all, so that doesn't really help ><;
I do agree that Phoebe comes the closest to fitting..

-UPDATE-

I was thinking about getting phoebe and also moving in Kabuki and having them live next to each other! Their houses are identical in exterior and would look pretty good together in my opinion.

What do y'all think?

Last edited:
-UPDATE-

I was thinking about getting phoebe and also moving in Kabuki and having them live next to each other! Their houses are identical in exterior and would look pretty good together in my opinion.

What do y'all think?

omg this is amazing idea. you should definitely do it. ^ ^ they'd both go perfectly!
and i agree on Marcel as the lazy :D good luck!

Derwin and Drago!!! They are my FAVORITE lazies!! They might not look cute, but when you get to know then, their personalities are adorable and you will fall in love. I'm not really an uchi lover, but I Liked Fuchsia. Hope this helps!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, if you're looking for Japanese, Derwin Wouldn't Be very good, but Drago would fit in perfectly.

I was thinking I might do a second town and the theme be Chinese. Drago has a more Chinese theme to me. (I know Pinky kind of do as well, but the way I have the town set up it makes for an interesting story.) Also the reason I didn't get Chester is becasue he has a more Chinese feel.

Marcel and Pheobe will be great for your town. Also, Coco is based on a haniwa, which is a clay figure the Japanese would bury with their dead during the konfun period so she fits into your town perfectly!

Back