• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

• Love it.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Like it.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Dislike it.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Haven't heard it.

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
i'm not usually a fan but i actually thought this was a good song, way too overplayed though but isn't everything

I was neutral towards it at first, but now that I've heard it over the radio at work several dozen times, I'm lowkey annoyed by it.

It grew on me but mostly because of this remix Bhangra version! ha!

Last edited:
It makes me want to blow my brains out

i've heard it too much, i'm sick of it now despite liking it a lot in the beginning

It's a good song. I used to keep it on replay on my laptop. But I've moved on to other songs :'D
I've found an English + Spanish cover of it though and I think it really sounds good in Spanish!

Last edited:
Omg this song gives me PTSD. This song was our tryout dance to get into my show choir and the dance was WAY TOO INTENSE TO LEARN IN 3 HOURS but anyways I got in so now I just have flashbacks whenever that song comes on and it's not a fun time.

I voted neutral but that's only because I do think it's a really fun song, I've only heard it once willingly, and a couple of times on the radio, and I've liked it so far, but it does tend to get annoying and overplayed. It still is a fun song though.

i think it's alright, but it's not something i would actively listen to. so neutral

Last night you were in my room and now my bed sheets smell like you. o_O

Last edited:
Back