• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

• Love it.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Like it.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Dislike it.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Haven't heard it.

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
I know Ed Sheeran's, "Shape Of You" has been out for a while, but it's still trending on some websites and playing on radio stations. It is one of his best songs ever, in my opinion. It's one of my favorite songs.

Do you love it, like it, are neutral about it, dislike it, or hate it?
Or perhaps you haven't heard it?

Last edited:
I really like it. At first it was just fine, but I follow 1Million Dance Studios on Youtube, and they do their own choreo to a bunch of songs. An artist I really like did covered Shape of You, and now whenever I hear the song I'm WEAK

haha anyway, TLDR: I do really like it, thanks to an amazing dance school that you should totally look up ;)

I really like it. At first it was just fine, but I follow 1Million Dance Studios on Youtube, and they do their own choreo to a bunch of songs. An artist I really like did covered Shape of You, and now whenever I hear the song I'm WEAK

haha anyway, TLDR: I do really like it, thanks to an amazing dance school that you should totally look up ;)

That's exactly how I felt with Paris by the Chainsmokers. It was just fine, but then it kept on playing over and over again on the radio and I eventually played it on loop on Youtube for hours until I got caught up in another song. haha

Last edited:
glitch

Last edited:
That's exactly how I felt with Paris by the Chainsmokers. It was just fine, but then it kept on playing over and over again on the radio and I eventually played it on loop on Youtube for hours until I got caught up in another song. haha

Sometimes, you just kind of have to brainwash yourself into liking songs haha

I really like it! But from that album I definitely prefer Galway Girl and Castle on the Hill.

I don't like Ed Sheeran so I'll have to give this a dislike

I'm a pretty big fan of his work after my uncle bought me his album Multiply ('X'), and even though "Shape of You" isn't my favorite one of his songs I'm still gonna go with love it.

To me, it's definitely one of the best songs he's made. That along with Castle on the Hill, it's got a good beat to it.

I like it, not in love with it, but it's a good song, I really like that group that mixed it with the No Scrubs song.

i like it but i was a huge fan of his older songs. both albums after + don't really do it for me. i've had the opportunity to see him live in concert though and he's a great performer.

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of his songs but I enjoy listening to some of them. This is probably one of my least favorite though.

it is one of the worst songs from his new album i dont get why people like it. i was neutral to it before but bc ive heard it so many times bc of its popularity ive come to really dislike it

Last edited:
I don't really like it. It's catchy so one of my coworkers sings it quite a bit. I don't really like club music in the first place and it's on way too often so I just find it annoying.

Love it. It's not my favorite song of his, but I love him and most of his stuff!

It's alright, nothing special but definitely overplayed on the radio right now.

Honestly, sometimes I think Castle On The Hill is better than Shape Of You but sometimes I think the opposite, Shape Of You is better than Castle On The Hill. Both are AmAzInG songs and it just depends on my mood or what I like at that moment.

Back