Buying <-A Simple Wishlist-> updated 6/16

Looks like there are some new orderable items on your list. I can order those for you and give them to you tomorrow, if you'd like.

Looks like there are some new orderable items on your list. I can order those for you and give them to you tomorrow, if you'd like.

Actually, the only thing I really need, is the range, so if you could order that, I would be very grateful.

Okay, I'll order all three orderable items anyway, and if you don't want the other two, that's fine, you don't have to take them. But they're all free if you want them. :)
They won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'll post again when I have them.

Okay, I'll order all three orderable items anyway, and if you don't want the other two, that's fine, you don't have to take them. But they're all free if you want them. :)
They won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'll post again when I have them.

Thank you very much, you're very kind!
I'll pay what they cost to you, plus extra for the last stuff since you took me of guard with getting more thing than I though were coming.

Okay, that's nice of you. :)
And I didn't mean to catch you off-guard. I just ordered all of the orderable things that were on your list at the time.

You just surprised me that's all, I just didn't remember what all I had on the list.

Hello~
I have
Alpine shelf ~ 2 tbt
Range ~ 2tbt
Sketchbook ~ 5 tbt

Total=9 tbt
(Tbt could be substituted for igb --> 1 tbt=200k igb)

Hello~
I have
Alpine shelf ~ 2 tbt
Range ~ 2tbt
Sketchbook ~ 5 tbt

Total=9 tbt
(Tbt could be substituted for igb --> 1 tbt=200k igb)

I actually just got those all , I need to edit my list. But Thank you very much for offering.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll be on the lookout for another post from you. :)

Ok, I'm opening my gates now. That was creepy, I almost couldn't leave! I'm trying to leave the town and there's was another player there (I think he was a hacker)and and I kept getting "the train doesn't usually take so long" for like 5 minutes straight. He's right behind me when I talking to porter.

It's possible that, if there was another person in the town, they were in a conversation with a villager or using the catalog in an RV, or just had their inventory open, that can be what causes the "the train doesn't usually take this long" message.

That is very plausible, I've done that before. But for 5 minutes straight? It was just very unnerving.

Back