• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What always makes you happy :)?

shrekluvsme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
What always puts you in a good mood or helps cheer you up ^^?

For me taking a walk whether during the day or night (not alone) always makes me feel better. Or working out!

I just wanted to make a post about something positive ^^...

opiates, benzos, alcohol, music and coffee.

Last edited:
Mickey mouse cartoons! The new ones they're making. They remind me of being at disney world and they always make me feel super happy and comforted! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel cozy or nostalgic too. <3

When I like my outfit and make up. A nice cup of tea. Bakeries. When I accomplish great artwork. Giving out compliments to others and seeing dogs.

Seeing the seeds I planted finally germinate, that never fails to make me smile.

Good food and drinks, being able to cheer up cool people, hanging with cool people, drawing a picture just right, writing characters/stories just right, rain, dandelion flowers, looking at nice art, buying and wearing nice clothes, playing a good video game, my fam...

Watching tv shows helps me mentally, and taking showers helps me so much when I'm physically drained. Nothing is better for the mind and body than wearing soft, comfortable clothing and laying in bed after a shower. :')

Also, sometimes you just gotta lay on the floor with your dog.

Bookstores and libraries always make me feel happy. There's just something so comforting about being around people who are being quiet and keeping to themselves. Also I love books.

A lot of things. Goodness gracious this is gonna be a long list.

~ Curling up on the couch and binge watching a good series.

~ Big, fat, fluffy cats!

~ Beautiful, long hikes.

~ Pizza!

~ Receiving new art

~ Going to Disneyland

~ Swimming

~ Hanging out with my neighbors ♡♡♡

~ Finally watching a movie I've been dying to see for weeks.

~ Actually hitting that one high note.

~ My Family

~ ART WALKS ☆☆

~ Seeing rainbows.

~ Eating ice cream.

~ Starbucks

~ Anything Disney

~ Anything Harry Potter

~ Long steamy showers.

~ Playing the Sims.

~ Rain showers.

I'll probably think of more later...

Soft pastels, good music (p!atd, T?P, mcr, fob, etc), my girlfriend, gemstones, acnl, my best friends, mlp, gravity falls (that stabbing feeling in your chest is how you know you're enjoying it), fanart, and kindness.

A good laugh
once when i was in a really really bad mood my friend just told me to watch a video he showed me. We laughed together and I cheered up

Animals. I seriously squeal when I see a cute animal, I love them all. I saw a baby cow chase a bird and I basically died.

For me, there is nothing better than finding something you thought you lost. I also like waking up to my dog tackling me.

Mickey mouse cartoons! The new ones they're making. They remind me of being at disney world and they always make me feel super happy and comforted! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel cozy or nostalgic too. <3

Could you link me to them? I haven't heard of new Mickey Mouse cartoons ^^!

Being in the pouring rain makes me happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also say animals too.. but i stopped depending on my animals... once my dog and cat are gone I don't want anymore. The pain is too much once they pass away... I depended on my cat for my depression (i had her for a decade) and when she died it made it 10x worse because I depended on something for my happiness. Which is unhealthy.

Back