Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
I’m excited to finally share my town’s updated dream address! I’d love to hear any comments and feedback on it :eek:) especially if anything looks out of place like obviously misplaced flowers or rogue items on the floor ;_; I’m happy to trade DAs too, just leave yours here and let me know if you want feedback.

HNI_0040.JPG

HNI_0038.JPG

Town: Tinytree
Mayor: Jules
4A00-0021-97C5

A little bit about the town:

Tinytree is a cozy forest town filled with flowers and natural dirt paths. Every part of the town is a little different and landscaped according to my villager’s exteriors. All the residents in town run their own small businesses: Eggs owns the village bakery/cafe, grocer, thrift shop, gardening shop, and bar. Charlie is the campsite groundskeeper. Mei runs a retro themed bed&breakfast with her mom. Mayor Jules even operates her own side business in the basement, an art restoration (and forgery) studio! All tiles/patterns in the houses are made by me, just let me know if you want the QR to any!

The town is completely non-hacked and the landscaping and interiors are 98% complete… I could always do with some more clovers here and there and I’m still debating whether I should upgrade Charlie’s house to full mansion. The time of day may change if I find a better one, but as of right now it is set at 6-7am on the 12th of August. I’m patiently waiting for the purple sky to appear!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy <3

Last edited:
Gonna visit right now. Will edit post if I have feedback ^^

There's a pitfall on the path to the left of the stone hedge that's at the top of your map.

I really like how your town isn't a super overgrown forest like most people's. I found your paths east to follow. Great work on the houses! Loved everyone of them.

Last edited:
I had a brief tour in your down and it's beautiful, I love how you haven't used any QR paths and it's still laid out beautifully!

HNI_0050.JPG
I love this picture in particular, the windmill and the house in the back is so cute!
(I would add more but not sure how too add a spoiler)

Last edited:
Omg I love it, it's town goals. I'm not even 1/10 as creative as you. The town layout is beautiful, it's like a real forest and it works so well together! Then, the houses. I LOVE them. Those rooms, all so adorable or matching, even without full sets in one room. I'm really jealous of your creative mind and I wish that I could make a town half as good as yours!

Wow, it looks/sounds beautiful! I'm just heading over to the Dream Suite now :)

Last edited:
Excellent compositions, particularly with the arrangement of your dirt paths. You've chosen interesting flower combinations , especially the orange and pink and the sudden change to red, orange and yellow. The time set at dawn is very fitting, so calm and tranquil, I love it! Nice work. :)

Thank you for sharing, it was a real treat!

I've just visited and enjoyed it very much. I really like the natural vibe and lack of qr paths. The use of colour throughout is excellent and each area feels very different and blends into the next subtly.

If I had to give any constructive criticism it would be the furniture. Some of the rooms were slightly a tight squeeze to explore and could perhaps have one or two pieces removed to make it easier to move around.

That said, I love how you've mixed different room sets and WA items and they work really well together. I also appreciate seeing customised items.

Great job! ;)

I'm at work right now so I can't go to your dream town but from the pictures I love the feel of it! I'm a personal fan of using a lot of flowers/bushes/trees to look like a more natural landscape, and I think your town is really beautiful! :) I also enjoy how you took the time to make dirt paths, and I think they work really well with your landscape and PWPs. Keep up the good work! I'll check out your actual dream town later if my internet decides to cooperate, I'd love to see the rest of your town! :D

Hey there!

I'm making my town a forest themed one too. I've basically only just started so I'm really excited to check yours out for some inspiration and explore!

I'll let you know what I think afterwards :)

How long ago did you update your dream town? I remember the name Tinytree and I think I stumbled upon your dream town randomly before.

Also your town is lovely.

Last edited:
How long ago did you update your dream town? I remember the name Tinytree and I think I stumbled upon your dream town randomly before.

Also your town is lovely.

I forgot when I updated it, maybe a year ago? It had an orange sun set during that update :) and thanks for the nice words!

Oh my gosh. I am here now and I love your town! Very well done. I'll comment as I go. I've already been here for like 30 minutes haha. The dirt paths are great, and have me pretty inspired to go for that look with my new forest town. Hazels apple orchard makes me smile! I love all of the different flower combos. Your rooms are all so unique and all of the pieces go so well together. I didn't realize you could put so many pieces from different series and have them work so well! The art forgery studio is so unique and I could really tell that was what was going on. I know I've visited before, but I'm pretty sure it was set in Autumn at the time and it wasn't nearly as completed as it was today! The only negative I have is that you have Stinky and I don't like him at all haha! XD but your town is one now one of my favorites! :)

Sorry for any typos. My phone has a mind of its own sometimes.

Oh my gosh. I am here now and I love your town! Very well done. I'll comment as I go. I've already been here for like 30 minutes haha. The dirt paths are great, and have me pretty inspired to go for that look with my new forest town. Hazels apple orchard makes me smile! I love all of the different flower combos. Your rooms are all so unique and all of the pieces go so well together. I didn't realize you could put so many pieces from different series and have them work so well! The art forgery studio is so unique and I could really tell that was what was going on. I know I've visited before, but I'm pretty sure it was set in Autumn at the time and it wasn't nearly as completed as it was today! The only negative I have is that you have Stinky and I don't like him at all haha! XD but your town is one now one of my favorites! :)

Sorry for any typos. My phone has a mind of its own sometimes.

Ahh thanks :3 I'm glad you enjoyed it. Ahaha I know a lot of people don't like stinky but I love him <3 it was really hard to decorate his house to match that area though u.u his house is such an eye sore.

I finally found a purple sky but I don't think it looks good with some areas in town.. the colors clash too much u.u

Thank you everyone for the nice words!

Back