United States Now Closed! Thanks for trading everyone!

bella1008

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (16) +
This post is now closed! Just waiting to receive the rest of my cards from trades in the mail.

Thanks so much to everyone who traded with me! :)

Look out for a giveaway of my leftover cards coming soon! :)

WANT

Series 3:
(226) Mitzi [pending]
(229) Cousteau pending
(237) Bam pending
(247) Wart Jr. [pending]

Series 4:
(318) Stitches, [pending]
(326) Dizzy [pending]
(328) Boone [pending]
(350) Elmer pending
(354) Walt [pending]
(355) Mira [pending]
(369) Sylvia pending
(379) Nibbles pending

This trade post is on multiple trade forums so I will be constantly updating! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Yes sorry I have (248) Hazel so I'd be happy to trade for Klaus! I'll send you a PM! Thanks for noticing the typo!

Absolutely! I'll PM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey cocainecowboy just letting you know your inbox is full so I can't send you a PM! Please let me know when you have cleared out some space! Thanks!

Would you trade the amiibo festival cards for your last 5 cards? If so I have 229 Cousteau, 237 Bam, 350 Elmer, 369 Sylvia and 379 Nibbles

I just ordered about 10 packs each of Series 3 and 4 so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon! I'm still trying to complete all of the series, including WA. :( I'm just replying now so I can remind myself to come back here once the cards come in. :)

I just ordered about 10 packs each of Series 3 and 4 so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon! I'm still trying to complete all of the series, including WA. :( I'm just replying now so I can remind myself to come back here once the cards come in. :)

Thanks so much for offering to help but I just got a trade offer for the last remaining cards I needed so my post is now closed. If any of my trades fall through for some reason I will let you know!

Back