• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Now Closed! Thanks for trading everyone!

bella1008

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
This post is now closed! Just waiting to receive the rest of my cards from trades in the mail.

Thanks so much to everyone who traded with me! :)

Look out for a giveaway of my leftover cards coming soon! :)

WANT

Series 3:
(226) Mitzi [pending]
(229) Cousteau pending
(237) Bam pending
(247) Wart Jr. [pending]

Series 4:
(318) Stitches, [pending]
(326) Dizzy [pending]
(328) Boone [pending]
(350) Elmer pending
(354) Walt [pending]
(355) Mira [pending]
(369) Sylvia pending
(379) Nibbles pending

This trade post is on multiple trade forums so I will be constantly updating! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Yes sorry I have (248) Hazel so I'd be happy to trade for Klaus! I'll send you a PM! Thanks for noticing the typo!

Absolutely! I'll PM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey cocainecowboy just letting you know your inbox is full so I can't send you a PM! Please let me know when you have cleared out some space! Thanks!

Would you trade the amiibo festival cards for your last 5 cards? If so I have 229 Cousteau, 237 Bam, 350 Elmer, 369 Sylvia and 379 Nibbles

Would you trade the amiibo festival cards for your last 5 cards? If so I have 229 Cousteau, 237 Bam, 350 Elmer, 369 Sylvia and 379 Nibbles

Absolutely! I'll PM you as soon as I get home! I'm out running some errands right now.

I just ordered about 10 packs each of Series 3 and 4 so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon! I'm still trying to complete all of the series, including WA. :( I'm just replying now so I can remind myself to come back here once the cards come in. :)

I just ordered about 10 packs each of Series 3 and 4 so hopefully I'll be able to help you out soon! I'm still trying to complete all of the series, including WA. :( I'm just replying now so I can remind myself to come back here once the cards come in. :)

Thanks so much for offering to help but I just got a trade offer for the last remaining cards I needed so my post is now closed. If any of my trades fall through for some reason I will let you know!

Back