• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Searching for active players!

Maggybeths

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hello! I am on EST and I'm looking for new active friends :) My towns are pretty well developed but I still enjoy hanging out, shopping, island games and general shenanigans.

I have TWO towns, the codes are in the signature. PLEASE ADD ME WHEN YOU REPLY! Because I will add you but if you don't add me then I end up with 20 people who will never add me... P.S. I'm now cleaning out my DS of people who never added me back so if you're in here and by some miracle come back to add me... just send me a PM or something...

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
Hi, if you'd like to add me that would be cool :] Mostly I like doing island tours.

Hey! I'd like to be friends as well :blush: I'd love it if we could hang sometime ;)

I'm BST and I'm active on weekends to play with people, I mainly play it during the week for stress relief from exams and stuff like that

I'm getting back into ACNL and I've been active thusfar! My towns a little barren because I had to start a new game but soon it'll be nice and back to its former glory!! :D

Let me know whenever you want to hang or do stuff, Ill probably be on!

Back