• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Trading ~ (updated 6/29 STAMPS AHOY~)

Yes I would love too, could you pm your info? c:

Sure :) in addition, do you need picture of them? Can you also double check if there are any scuffed edge along your cards as well please? I am very sorry for the trouble:(

Sure :) in addition, do you need picture of them? Can you also double check if there are any scuffed edge along your cards as well please? I am very sorry for the trouble:(

No I trust you and theirs not lol, they've all been in a card bender since they were opened. But I will double check for ya ♥

Also do you mind to send first? Since your rating is 99% so I am a bit worried

Last edited:
Also do you mind to send first? Since your rating is 99% so I am a bit worried

Um sure If you check my ratings its due to a person not being online when I was.. so they left me a bad rating :S

EDIT if you do want me send first I'd like pictures of the cards thanks!

Last edited:
Here are they http://imgur.com/TJVdrOg. I don't mind us sending at the same time as long as the cards are in good condition and arrive safely. I have never trade with anyone that has their WiFi rating below 100% so I was a bit scared to be honest.

Here are they http://imgur.com/TJVdrOg. I don't mind us sending at the same time as long as the cards are in good condition and arrive safely. I have never trade with anyone that has their WiFi rating below 100% so I was a bit scared to be honest.

(Mostly done them on fb.. was told this was good too so LOL) I've done lots of trades on facebook, not one person outta least 5 none reported bad cards and I understand I don't look at wifi really never have tbh! (I'm a strange one.)

Sorry my Camera is awful, just got a obama phone qq

http://imgur.com/a/ahISm the cards look better off camera..

Last edited:
The pictures make it really hard to check:( but if you insist that I send out my cards along with yours, I can do so.

The pictures make it really hard to check:( but if you insist that I send out my cards along with yours, I can do so.

I just think I'm a pretty active person here? Bought art, bought goods, bought trades done trades.. I might have contact staff after all this time over a disagreement..

Pm your info and i'll give you mine.. :x

I just think I'm a pretty active person here? Bought art, bought goods, bought trades done trades.. I might have contact staff after all this time over a disagreement..

Pm your info and i'll give you mine.. :x

You can contact the staff if you want too. I don't never view this as a disagreement but it is fine with me.

You can contact the staff if you want too. I don't never view this as a disagreement but it is fine with me.

Not this the past incident with my rating, your being very difficult to trade with so I prefer not tooo ! But I do wish you luck c:

Hi! I noticed you have WA 45 Olive available for (pre-)trade. I'm interested in the card, but I noticed you don't have any cards listed that you want/need. Are there any cards you're interested in?

EDIT: Nevermind! I overlooked the Series 1-4 cards. Sadly I don't have any of those that you want. :(

Last edited:
Hi! Would you trade Freya (196) for Claude (WA-27)?

Last edited:
Back