• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Regifting item?

Shimeki

I me mine
Bells
Switch
6601-1461-1729
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I mean that one item that somehow gets back to you no matter how many times you give it away...or sometimes you'll get a ton more of that one item.
For me, everyone keeps giving me a mountain bike. It first belonged to Frobert, then he gave it to me in exchange for a pike, then Annalisa bought it from me. Then I found it at re-tail, surprise, it was annalisa selling it. Joey bought it, then asked me a day later for a new item to replace it. eventually I just sold it to Reese.
Today, Pekoe just happened to have one and randomly gave it to me.
The cycle continues I guess.

Dynamic Painting.

It was the only real one from Redd so I bought it despite already having it in the museum, and I just left it in my inventory, mainly because it looked out of place in all the rooms in my house. Zell wanted it so I gave him it, then Chevre had it in her house if I remember correctly, Chevre gave it back to me and then I gave it to Kiki. Kiki wanted an item to replace it so I gave her a new item and I ended up with it again. Recently I just gave it to my friend but my friend received one from Kyle so i'm just waiting to get it again/

Once I gave Opal a beaded shirt for her birthday and the next day she sent me a thank you letter and SENT THE SHIRT RIGHT BACK. The nerve. I've had villagers pass other shirts around as well... the melon shirt was passed around a few times... a few days ago Pudge made me deliver a gift to O'Hare that turned out to be a cardboard box (lol) and the next day he tried to sell it to me. Villagers are weird.

All 3 of the cat statues. I get letters from Bill all the time about how he climbed a mountain and when he got to the top he bought me a souvenir. The souvenir is ALWAYS a cat statue, usually the lucky gold cat statue. I don't know how many time I have to gift it back to him before he gets the message lol. They also give me a lot of the striped or polka dot furniture and I really don't like either of those sets.

Back